Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Miscellaneous Wednesday




Lets catch up shall we… last post was LAST Friday. I had 5 FULL wonderful days off with my princess including the holidays. Been a little caught up lately.

So ill let Instagram do it for me 

we did a little of this and a little of that...
 
I love our little walks especially when Isla insist on bringing a friend and ends up premeditated saying "uh oh" and THEN dropping George. lol!

This little contraption above is wonderful, it by fisher price and its an IPHONE saver. my daughter loves to play "baaaables" (how she says bubbles) on my phone well she usually ends up sucking on it, dropping it. losing it what not so instead this little number saves me. i have different toddler apps she loves to play and learn with i highly recommend this bad boy if you have an iPhone or an i touch your child likes to borrow

 AHHHH Christmas time i love this time of year!!! i have been playing Christmas music in my car and to Isla since before thanksgiving. to see all the lights and her face LIGHT up its self is priceless.





Tosies!!!! i love when she plays with my feet she likes to rub against me.




Now don't judge i did bake a little too long BUT in my defense i love crunchy cookies. I love when the whole house fills up with the scent of cookies. enjoyed some chat with milk and cookies with the bestie this past Sunday.



Before the cookies came this, my girlfriend wanted soup, i wanted pizza from Costco HAD to be from Costco! So we ran to Vons got her a ready to heat tortilla soup drove to Costco, got me my fix of their wonderful ice cream bar dipped in chocolate! YUM and she got a churro. seriously i stayed in car while she stood out in line, Isla had fallen asleep so we took turns with her in car. Well i gave her 5 bucks and she came back with 1.00 and change. I LOVE Costco yummies soooo cheap and soooooo GOOD! 



This is hilarious to see she always goes through mommies purse here she was trying to shove this plastic baggie that contained her stroller info. to see her try and lift my purse is soooo silly! she grunts and gets upset so i fake it and help her out a little... 




Daddy took this one of our angel sleeping we were on out way to Grama's to have dinner Monday night. poor baby was tired. she slept a little longer once we arrived in her Mickey mouse pull out couch. 

i just love dressing her she was wearing this number to the right and i added her little sweater and leg warmers in the above picture to keep her warm as it got colder and we ran to the market... so precious! 



Earlier Monday my baby got a booster shot. she cried of course  but quickly composed her self when i said okay lets go bye bye... strong girl, weak mommy! 


then TUESDAY arrived and work UNFORTUNATELY was on my agenda 







This is what i left Tuesday morning :( so peaceful! i HATE leaving her! 



i was already late so i stopped by to grab my favorite MUCH needed drink from coffee bean their seasonal peppermint vanilla latte! YUM! i knew it would be slow at work so i brought along a book i am starting(i know i haven't seen movie i refuse until i finish book) i am on the late train. some magazines: parenting, people style watch(my fave) and Victoria secret holiday catalog. i was set!

1 comment:

  1. costco churro=hhheeaavveeennn
    so good!
    Great pictures for miscellaneous wednesday :)
    I hopped on over here from the christmas blog hop...new follower!
    --Erinn
    danceanthak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete