Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Since I have been a bad blogger lately, and its been almost a full week since i posted I wanted to make sure that I did an entry today since I don’t blog on the weekends… usually. its 11/11/11 and its FRIDAY!

Ill start by saying I was feeling under the weather Monday, Tuesday I got a ginormous migraine and missed work those two days. I returned to work on Wednesday and I have been swamped with catch up at work and home with laundry! Ahhh the ever growing laundry that is currently piled mountain high clean of course but is yelling for me to put away. So I will be battling that animal this weekend! I have errands to run and things to do! So I hope for a relaxed family weekend. Tonight we start with a date night adult only the hubby and I are going to our favorite Japanese restaurant. Can we say SUUUSHIIII! Ugh Iv been craving it like crazy! And the rest of the weekend we wing it! So my beautiful friends I really wish you a great wonderful fulfilled weekend!!!! Promise Monday I will be better as far as posting! 

in all her comfort playing with unkie

seriously its Isla's world

My big girl and her dinner


the girl loves big red

look at that face!!! i DIE!!!

necessities

bed hair

bonding


breakfast


Sunday morning

my road companion

her favorite seat in the house these days! thank you aunt Jen

She makes me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment