Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What in mommy’s bag



So I did a what’s in my diaper bag and thought it would be fun to do a what in MY bag this is also a tag from YT and i love to see what others carry. I get teased because you name it i probably have it in my Purse. I thought would be neat to share too so on to the bag…………….



The bag's name is Lanasa    
 dont tell the hubby but the bag is on sale now and he got it for full price... eeek. 

The hubby totally got me this bag and I am in LOVE with it!  I must admit he did good with this little surprise so considerate he got him self a pair of shoes and thought id like a new handbag since I have been complaining I needed a new one since my only good/cute one is falling apart. He said this one didn't feel cheap. lol! i love it! its very spacious and holds a lot! i like big bags and this one sort of reminds me of (and don't judge my analogy the LV speedy bags)   i like Aldo bags.  
 its got two compartments in the front and a zipper on the back i don usually use the little compartments for my phone since that little bandanna looking purple and gold pouch is where i keep my phone. so lets dump it out.......
Holy moly i have a ton of stuff in here.... lets see bullets please 
  • tissues
  • deodorant
  • keys 
  • two maybelline New york baby lips one tinted one not
  • sunglasses
  • lotion
  • wallet(from target) 
  • gum,Listerine spray
  • mac fix spray
  • hair spray
  • body spray
  • tampons
  • perfume bullet thing(you can put your fave scent in there) 
  • pen and sticky notes
  • passport
  • fiber one bar
  • Revlon lipstick in Stormy pink
  • compact double sided mirror
  • mac studio fix powder 
  • mac little black bag i carry my ipod and headphones in
  • birth control pills
  • a note( i am obsessed with writing notes) 
  • nail file
  • l'oreal infallible in Beyonce red! I LOVE THIS! like i said here


Red clutch thing iv had for many many years!!! MANY this holds more little knick knacks like this 
here we have other little necessities i may need like: 
  • Tide to go pen
  • hair tie and bobby pins
  • mint
  • eye drops
  • little minnie sow kit
  • floss and dental kit i got from Sephora 
  • extra pair of earrings
  • band aids and a band aid brand Friction block i love to use for painful shoes
  • pain med (Tylenol,ibuprofen)
  • and a little tag from my anniversary roses the hubby sent me 
  • and that silver thing is a mechanical razor thing sort of like this 
  
whats inside zipper compartment 
littlest  compartment


So there you have it that is what i usually carry with me, at times i carry an extra Binky for desperate measure. i usually carry a book with me but since i just finished my book i am looking for an interesting tittle. I used to carry my make up bag with me but now its just in my car in case i may need to touch up. i was thinking of doing a whats in my travel make up bag but not sure... maybe down the line. 

hope you enjoyed this post! much love my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment