Friday, November 4, 2011

InstaFriday

Its a double whammy Friday!!! two post in one day!!!

SO I have never done this before and its seems like a lot of fun to share my week, I was browsing around and came across  life rearranged and thought id join in the fun! Check out her site its AWESOME!



I can’t believe Halloween is already over… mmmm Turkey and stuffing our faces HERE I COME!!!!
 
I was late for work on this day and my daughter is why… I cant help it if her cuteness sucks me in… 
I AM WEAK FOR HER 



I love to watch isla be a big girl and eat by her self! She is my lunch date daily!



Isla told mommy this is what she really wants, okay okay so she cant really tell me BUT I would love to get this for her in the near future can you say CHRISTMAS which is around the corner now! Shhheeesh!



I am obsessed with this hair style, rocked It twice this week!





Woke up to this view this morning, it had drizzled over night so it was sooooo crisp and cold! I love this weather!


So since it’s a cold day and Friday I am wearing this
SOOOOO comfy! 
i just got these shoes and i don't know why i didn't sooner!  see if you know me you know i don't wear shoes, i wear shoes but don't wear sneakers the only closed toe shoes i own are Uggs, boots,or heels. These are nice! 

2 comments:

  1. Holidays are so much fun! I cant wait for Thanksgiving & Christmas too.. Oh and that Kidcraft kitchen set is so cute I want to get Taya one but her daddy said we should wait til she turns two.

    http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the holiday are so much fun and they are on their way! i cant wait!!! :) yes it will probably be a good idea to wait until my own daughter is two too since she is only one... i am just excited on how adorable it is!!! i love your blog! its so neat to interact with other mommies! :) have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete