Monday, November 14, 2011

This past weekend in photo...

what a wonderful way to star the weekend 

Its her world and we just live in it... our house on any day looks like the middle picture. I was able to clean out her kitchenette and set it up for play time with her! 

Isla and me had a busy morning after i picked her up from grandparents house... but she fell asleep on the way to the store so i drove the long way and parked in the far end of the parking lot read my book and waited her out until little mama woke up, she cooled off and off we went to cross off somethings off my list

My sister sent me this over the weekend from her phone... i miss her this little! again WHERE IS MY TIME MACHINE??!?!  


Daring lips is my current obsession! its awesome i wore red lips ALL weekend you don't even have to wear make up throw on some lipstick and your set!

Sent this to the hubby and we are soooooo excited to do these!!! i love my list! these list are going on our memo board! 



Well guys this was my weekend! it was nothing out of the ordinary but it was awesome!!!! i love this life i am living and i thank the lord daily for my blessings! 

how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment