Thursday, December 1, 2011

Its December



 I can’t believe it is the first day of a new month! And not just ANY month ladies and Gents BUT December! Can we say 25 day until Christmas? Yeeeeyah!!! And boooo on the slacking of Christmas shopping!

had the best 5 days in a row where I didn’t have to wake up to go to work I had
Thursday off (thanksgiving) Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and requested Monday! It was awesome!

Work people are annoying me! And I had a short week. Need I say more? Don’t think so. People just need to grow the F bomb up!

We have a fun packed December or I should say I am jam packing it! I can’t wait to commence the festivities! We have yet to get Christmas tree but I think next week would be a better option for us. So the following weekend! It is gives us time to pull stuff down from attic this weekend and decorate all week here and there since this mama works.

 I either need a higher paying job OR win the lotto! Today we play!

I  love watching my daughter sleep I recently (like Monday) took this picture and I am IN LOVE I can’t stop staring at it! The innocence the sweet little breaths she takes!



I love the way Isla says “mam” mama” any time anyone says No to her. Or she just says it out the blue when she is playing and comes to me as her little voice echoes in the hall.

I think I am going to have a reader, I LOVE the way my daughter will bring me books so I can read to her, does not matter what I am doing I stop everything and we sit and read!


After the holiday I decided to get back on my train. Confession: I have been on a junk food jag lately! And it sucks because I feel crappy after eating all that yummy bad for you food love so much! I went from 108 to my current 113 I know I know that’s nothing but I am a small girl and I feel even ONE POUND I shouldn’t be carrying. today i was late. woke up at 7:53 should be in by 8! i need structure So today is my third day on my train and so far so good!


So last weekend I was at coffee bean and as I sat waiting for my drink I had this man come up to me

Man: you are a beautiful woman
Me: thank you
Man: how old are you?
Me: (hesitant) 25
Man: oh you’re too young for me

AND WALKS AWAY FROM ME LIKE HE EVEN HAD A CHANCE.
SERIOUSLY dude?!?! Not to mention and I almost left this part out at the risk of sounding cold hearted or something but this man had one leg the other one was a peg leg like a pirate or something. He was rude to me so seriously there I said it! He had one leg! C’mon people!!! Kinda funny no?!?!

I looked at my daughter today and seriously where did my baby go?!?! i have a toddler. a TODDLER 

 

UGH. But….


I  can’t wait for the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment