Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seriously




·        UGH finally! THURSDAY!

·        I cant wait until Turkey day! Can you say YUM its one of my favorite mostly because of the stuffing literally the stuffing and the stuffing of my face of course!

·        With thanksgiving comes days off can you say whooooooooooop whooooooooop! And I requested Monday the 28th off so I have 5 wonderful days with my loves!!! Now I cant wait! Hurry time hurry!!!

·        Seriously CANT wait for the weekend! BREAKING FREAKING DAWN! Iv been patiently waiting for you!!!! And its here!!!! Plan: hunny works Saturday so we decided to go Sunday matinee save some mula PLUS we will get to enjoy the movie with out little tinny boppers. So breakfast burritos, then movie. Little will be with Grama for a few hours and then we will pick her up and go SHOPPING! Yay!

·        Isla makes me feel so special she is always hollering for “mama” and I looooove it!

·        Seriously can we fast forward to Friday after 5 I want out of this prison aka work!

·        My ladies and I are planning our own little thanksgiving dinner( P.F changes) and ice skating how neat right?!?! I can’t wait! Eeeekkk!

·        Seriously iv worn red lips 3 days this week today a pink matte!

·        Lets see what else…. Oh that day off I requested will be family fun day BUT Isla has a doctors appointment too so not looking forward to that we have a booster shot expected PLUS I need to figure out my milk intolerant baby!!!

·        Seriously Y’all!!! Enjoy the rest of your day!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment