Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Hump Day

Today is short and sweet... 

i didn't think it could be possible to fall in love over and over again. but i do and her name is ISLA  i fall for my daughter more and more each minute! 


She makes my life feel so complete.



When i am away from her i feel anxious. 



the drive home from work my heart is beating faster and faster and i day dream of her little face and how it lights up the instant i walk in.

i lay next to her and to feel her wrap her arms around my neck as if i were teddy melts me each time.we breath the same and feel each others warmth its comforting.





The way she calls out for MAMA my heart strings tighten and my heart feels like it will explode with an overwhelming feeling of LOVE I AM MAMA. ME. 

last night i walk in to check on her as i opened the door and she called out for mama in the cutest little voice and i thought she was awake, walked over to find out that she was fast asleep... i died. my baby is dreaming of me... 

Never in my wildest dreams could i have phantom such a love... i see her and i want to hold her and smoother her with kisses and love. i get this feeling of emotion that is so strong i know my little baby couldn't handle all my love!
Last night as i was going through her little clothes she would randomly come to me and sit on me, or stand as i sit Indian style (her perfect height) and she wraps her little arm around me and i just hold her and breath her in. i cherish those moments. my world holds still and until she lets go...



Isla holds the key to my heart. 



My dearest Isla Rae,
mommy loves you so much i can cry at the thought of you.I am mushy gushy for you!
i love you forever, i love you for always!
my heart is full.
the reason is you..
please appreciate this love i have for you
 you take my heart with you anywhere you are.
there is no other love that can compare. 






No comments:

Post a Comment