Tuesday, November 22, 2011

what's in my Diaper bag

I thought that this would be fun…

I like to watch YouTube videos and although they are in video form I thought why not blog it? Well I decided it would be fun enough a picture is worth a thousand words NOT that my pictures of my diaper bag carry so much meaning or anything I feel this way about my pictures of my little and my family to be this way though. Any who enough chatter off to the diaper bag………………………………..

So I got this Diaper bag as a baby shower gift from my brother and his girlfriend. I love it! It has so many compartments and it’s so spacious. I like that its very Fem yet can got either way as far as sex.  So here is the bag 
 The lighting sucks. sorry folks. i don't have a fancy camera or my digital for that matter since Isla got a hold of it :(  it turns on and all but its black you try to take a picture and nada shows up 

lets take a peek inside shall we 

TADA! very simple and organized. She is in size 3 diapers. We use Pampers, we love them. They are so soft, smell good, and the only ones that don't irritate her! i have a sensitive derriere on my hands. We tried huggies, store brands and they all  give her rashes. So we can only use Pampers products on her little region wipes included. 

Lets Dump it out shall we
extra outfit warm and usually a cool one but with out weather we are needing warm. extra socks and under shirt. boogie wipes loves these! they have saline in them to soothe runny noses.

her little arsenal of necessities:
  • baby Tylenol
  • baby Advil
  • nail clippers
  • ointment
  • lotion
  • SPF
  • hair brush
  • hair bow,hair tie
  • gripe water
  • saline drops 
  • hand sanitizer 
ear thermometer, extra spoons, a mixer (when she was on formula) which she is still on a few bottles because my daughter seems to be milk intolerant and her Pediatrician asked me to keep her on it until her little rashes  clear and she See's her this upcoming Monday. Diapers. Wipe case. That rolled up pink thing is a neat mat that you can use at restaurants so she is not eating off the table(mommy is a germ a phoebe) looks like this
its AWESOME and easy to carry and clean! and it catches the food... i bought it at BRU  they have different colors i believe mint green and blue :)
attached to my bag i have hand sanitizer and neosporin to go.  on the other side a Binky holder 

see got this at BRU too 
i carry a  mini first aid kit too loaded with mickey mouse band aids because we all know those make it all better. 



i have  four medical consent forms in case i am not around or out of town and they need to take her to the emergency room and for what ever reason i cant be there in a flash i give these people access to make a medical decision(once they spoke to us of course) if it is life threatening or even just a trip to the ER There is one there for my mommy,sister, mother in law and my husbands grandmother who watches her. 
staying on subject i also have her immunization records(pictured above) and in there is her insurance card, her doctors information along with directions and a phone number to her office. 

when you turn the bag around there is a zipper and there is a fold out or i should say pull out changing pad that goes with the bag and in there you will find a receiving blanket i like to use to put down first before the pad,anal i know! some of those places are YUCK.

on the sides pockets i keep a water bottle and her water cup


Well there you have it that's what i carry with me in her diaper bag. she also has this


i got this at Toys r us i use it to carry her snacks, and food. 
  i have a spare diaper bag in my car trunk with similar stuff in case i am out and about and don't have what i need in my diaper bag  i always have spare stuff.
and THAT'S really all my friends. hope this was fun. 

what do you carry in your diaper bag? maybe we can make this like a tag how they do on YT? 

so TAG your it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment