Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Miscellaneous Wednesday in bullets


Middle of the week catch up!


·       Its hump day ya’ll!!!
·       So today I was late for work and the reason… my daughter was so frick’n cute when I laid her down with daddy she slips her arm through my neck and holds me (Date style) so instead of getting up and getting dressed  I called in and said id be in at 9 instead of 8! I couldn’t leave her! So we read our new book she is a fan off lately!

Had to get one more use of her Halloween jamies! it came in a set of two so Halloween she wore one and last night!

·       I need to start working out because this is getting ridiculous! I feel like I need to work on my over all health, vitamins, water, balanced diet, work out, facials, and such!
·       Monday made my week, Isla fell asleep in my arms and I held on to her as long as I could. Since she is Miss. independent now I treasure this!
·       (Goes hand in hand with the above ^ )Last night I took her from her crib and laid with her in bed and held her and cuddled her since its rare she lets me these days! Normally cuddling now is on her own terms. She loves to cuddle mama but not like before walking
·       Its been a good week so far and the weekend we are expecting rain so this means family in time! I can’t wait for Sunday since it’s the day we are all together!
·       This last Sunday we were on a Disney kick we watched Cinderella while in bed!
·       The hubby and I want to start a project! Making our own head board! Kind of excited!
  • Speaking of hubby, we are so into SOA (sons of anarchy) and its getting soooo good ! i cant wait till next week!
·       I have a few crafts I want to get too so maybe Saturday!



SO this is my week so far! I cant wait for Thursday because THAT just means one day closer to Friday and then one step closer to 5 PM Friday and I am home free for the weekend!

How is your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment