Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving+Blackfriday

Thanksgiving this year was filling in more ways than one! I ate far too much which i anticipated! We started our day off with Brunch at my husbands paternal side and boy did i eat. we had a full feast followed by chocolate chip waffles. pumpkin pie and ROSES from my loving husband. My Mr. wonderful walked in from his turkey bowl(alumni football game) roses in tow! So unexpected. so HIM. he gave me 3 long stem roses, symbolizing our daughter my self and our family what he said he was thankful for. fell in love all over again. we then went to my parents house and didnt eat but we stayed around and hung out for a little while and just enjoyed the company and watching my parents and sister shower my child with love! its amazing to see the present from where we were just last year. Isla was almost 2 months old and there we were isla almost 14 months old! where does the time go? We Then went to my mother in laws home where we walked in to the smell of heaven. In front of us was a table beautifully decorated with harvest colors and tasteful deco and appetizers. can you say spinach dip?!?! yum! Then it was dinner ate FAR too much i am not a big eater so i had to make sure that i overloaded. and that i did. i stuft my face. The squeezed in some lemon bars and more pie! i love me some pumpkin pie We lounged around laughed, talked and watch a movie i was so not in to "super 8" do not recommend. don't watch it. we ended the night relatively early since out little is usually in  bed no later than 8 the latest 8:30 which was okay by us because daddy bear and mama bear where exhausted. Today i really took it easy and was a day that was not "scheduled" we just went with it. Since my little miss is a little under the weather it gots me feeling that way too... so much so i enjoyed  a two hour nap with her today as the  clean laundry was not going to fold it's self. hehe. Tomorrow is another day. We then got dressed and ready for our day around 2Pm and headed out there door lunch in us and ready to take on my errands. We got our stuff done in about two hours and headed home. We played had dinner and enjoyed some mickey mouse club house as we cuddles. we read two books she chose and it was sleepy time for my angel i am sitting here now going through pictures and catching up on her baby book. I love this life i am living...

Happy weekend everyone and i hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
The first thing i saw when i opened my eyes Thanksgiving day



My holiday Treat she fell asleep in my arms

Our Friday night

this above is my current view...



No comments:

Post a Comment