Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seriously




It’s Thursday and I couldn’t be any happier! Today I think will be a different type of seriously! What made me go SERIOUSLY?

1.                       Seriously am irritated beyond understanding, I wonder what some people think sometimes!

2.    My daughters name is being stolen by someone I know, only instead of
 I-S-L-A (like my daughters name is) they are spelling it i-s-l-a-H if that was not bad enough she shares her whole name isla rae only its islah rae really? Grrr… why do I let this get to me so?  Now I know that my daughter is not the only Isla in the world but really? We run in the same circle! Think of your own!

3.    On another note my daughter is so adorable! She is Miss.  Independent lately and I love it because I get to chase her and she what her little mind is thinking she is everywhere! But Isla baby mommy thinks you need to stop growing and stay my baby PLEASE!!!!and thank you!

Stride right!

4.    We had the future baby talk and I think we both came to an agreement we will more than likely only have one. Our daughter is perfect and we had it easy so that’s not a factor but we just can’t imagine having another to share our love with… I think this is normal first time parent jitters.

5.    I work full time, unfortunately. BUT I live about 5 minutes away from where I work SO I go home for lunch and get to feed her lunch, play, and dress her! Well yesterday I came home snuck in to the room she was napping in to grab something and she happened to wake up and I didn’t notice well she goes “MmmmAMA?” with the tone of a question! I MELTED! She makes me feel special! I turn around and she has the biggest smile like “I missed you” I live for these moments!!!

6.    I have a mama’s girl and I love it!!!!

7.    I have had the best two weeks ever! I love being a mommy and there aren’t words to describe this feeling! I get to experience the holiday through my daughter and create memories and traditions with my own creation! Life is wonderful GOD is wonderful he brought her to life and gave her to me!

8.      Seriously (just because I didn’t say it enough) candy for breakfast… I THINK SO!!!

Have a wonderful day all! Don’t forget to smile today!

2 comments: