Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Eleven...


A little about me... 

so some you can see and some you wouldn't know i had so here we are:
One-  On my hip is a zodiac sign that i got when i was 16 i know i was a youngin, but i still never have regret it.
Two- right side of my rib cage you will find a sparrow 
Three- left side of my rib cage that little sparrow made an appearance on the other side
four- down the middle of my back you will see roman numerals and they are my husband's and my birthday 
Five- you will find a rosary wrapped around my ankle... i just have always wanted its very fem. very me.
Six- Wrist our wedding date numerals too the hubs has it too on his bicep
Seven- Heart i added this little heart next to the date since i felt it was a bit masculine
Eight- right below my neck is my worlds :name: "Isla" pronounce (eye-lah)
Nine- ring finger you will find the word "one" explained here and here 
Ten- Scripture

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Warning a little adult content take it for what it is:
Eleven- He likes to unwrap this.

With that said, I like all my tattoos there is not one that i would regret, but maybe the placement of one the one on my wrist i would have put somewhere else. i like what i have there but maybe somewhere else not so THERE. My watch DOES cover it so its not a huge deal but if i would have thought it a little more through that would be my only change. I am a mama now and i know i am going to be torn about this whole what i will allow my own child to do blah blah blah o may even get a little rebellious child saying:well you and dad have them" hopefully not the case! and i will say this: my husband and i both have tattoos he has a full sleeve and a quarter and then some,so we decided not to be against them BUT they aren't allowed to get any until their 18th birthday.
i used to have my belly pierced and i got over that, if my daughter where to come to me and asked me to get it done if she is a good child, GREAT grades i don't have anything against that i will take her my self. SHE has to be SIXTEEN at least!  i would just ask NO piercings on the face until you are out of my home. This is my parenting style. judge away if you MUST.

please excuse the in your face body shots... this is me and i wanted to share a little more personal side.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you have a lot of tattoos! and it's cool because most of them aren't visible. my husband has a full sleeve as well and i have two tattoos, on my wrist and one on my back. i love the one on your finger!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do. and some wouldn't even know it. the one on my finger is my most special one. Yes hidden was what i was going for most of these you wouldn't see unless i was in the buff or a swimsuit. although i think i am done now :) no more for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the ring tattoo.

    ReplyDelete