Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm blank + weekend pictures through instagram

I’m Blank because…



I’m weird because…
I eat things evenly not kidding… sort of like in layers
When I drink anything with ice I swirl my cup (hubby hates that)
I can’t ever finish any food
I am Mexican and don’t like spicy, avocados, beans, strawberries or really any fruit or veggies for that matter (shh don’t tell my daughter)
I over think germs
I can listen to Christmas music any time of the year 
I need background noise when i am alone 
I do three or more things at the same time. 
i have this weird obsession with counting if i am driving i count the trees i see... or random other things. 
i am obsessed with writing list






Good friend
(I was stumped here so I asked my bestie and this is straight out of her email response.)
  • You are always there when I need you. Whether it be good or bad.
  • You understand me even though we are so different.
  •  You have been in my life for almost 2 decades with us being on the verge of turning only 25… that’s a hell of a friendship. You are my family.


Bad friend
  •  You’re not…
  •  .. Really a…
  •  .. Bad friend.


 


I’m sad because…
I work full time and hate leaving my daughter
i often lose sight of what really matters
I wish I had more time to complete task
Sometimes I don’t get me time, BUT its my own choice often.
I am that mommy that is consumed with what if’s and fears that at times stunt me in my tracks

I’m happy because…

the holidays are a few days away
I get to be with my little for 5 days as of Wednesday
This weather is feeling like an actual season
I have coffee in my hand
I have a healthy little girl and my little family is perfect. Married to my best friend who loves me unconditionally



I’m excited for…
turkey eating
Cuddling, laughing, sharing, LOVING
Starting our traditions as our own little family
Sharing another Thanksgiving with my daughter
Lots and lots of time devoted to my little this week!
Girl’s Thanksgiving dinner and Ice skating!





On to the weekend and the pictures





finally saw Breaking Dawn and i am pretty upset i have to wait until November 2012 for part 2! ugh. it was a great weekend with some rain. i loved each minute of it. My little family makes me happy! 

on to the pictures: you can follow me on Instagram @dynaluvsisla


In no particular order:


 I love looking in my backseat and seeing this.. what a nice view, a few minutes later there was a cute little lady filling that spot...


 THIS  IS COLD FOR US... brrrr coffee in hand, scarf,beanie, and sweater!

 Pumpkin spice filled the room as lavender was being splashed with a tiny little cute booty baby was playing in the tub!
 We did a lot of this... cuddling and and EATING!
 From the book i finished this weekend (Heaven is for real) this stood out to me!

 Sent this to the husband when asked: "what doing mama"? and instagramed

 Cuddles that led to naps...

 My first attempt at mickey pancakes  and breakfast!

Her shoies are in the oven... i got me a little Betty Crocker! 





My weekend was wonderful lots of love and cuddles topped off with a night cap with the husband in more ways than one ;) TMI i know i know! we had a beer and watched our Sunday night show and off to bed i went 


how was your weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment