Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Websites i follow and subscribe

When i am at my computer i often open my browser and open several tabs its usually 
YAHOO
Pinterest
blogger
i will check my emails and go through the junk and keep my newsletters and read my articles. i thought it would be neat to share what i usually browse and what sites i am subscribed to. So here goes! 


Pinterest- i don't think i need to explain this one right?!?OBSESSED!

dailylook- I love this site! i look forward to seeing these daily. this website gives you a look a day where you can buy all the items that the model is wearing. Its so awesome because its good price and its so easy and they lay it out for you.

marthastewart- I love Martha Stewart her website is awesome! i get a daily organizing tip, daily craft, cookie of the day, and a dinner idea for the day. she offers so many neat finds on all sorts of living.



Babycenter- offers all sorts of reference, and tips and growth development by stage.

parents.com-  as they grow weekly updates, craft ideas, and advice. i get a daily parenting tip from this site according to my daughters age.


daily glow-    I like this site for neat tips and daily how to, as well as health tips.This is an awesome site! they send me daily reads.

Go comics-  i get a daily comic called "love is" i email to my husband, attached with a little message relating it to us and to our love!

what to expect-  I have used this site since i was pregnant and i love that it grows with my daughter. not only do i refer to the books when i need to but to this website. i get newsletter that i enjoy about her stage. i remember using this site and getting the APP for my phone where i took weekly photos and saw my daughters development in fruits and veggies ;)

 People style watch- i like this sight for my gossip and for my fashion fixes!

planning family-  i have several of these sights all the same but i know that they all offer different advice and
newsletter on my daughters growth and development.

family circle-  I get awesome tips and what i can try with my little family. They also offer age appropriate activities and crafts to do. holidays, birthday ideas.


There are a few others here and there like my beloved gossip and celeb sites. what cool sites to do you visit daily and any cool newsletters to subscribe to that i dont already? PLEASE share! id love to add to my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment