Wednesday, April 11, 2012

10 Little Secret



1.   What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
My foundation, weather I apply it full blown with my regular make up or on days I try to wear light make up I will mix it with my moisturizer and make my own tinted moisturizer.

2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip

Hmmmm… I would say take your make up off DAILY!!! I am not the best at that sometimes BUT when I do I can see the difference. Also treat your face nicely! I do face mask weekly and in the shower I use my warming green tea mask.



3. Share your hair care secret?

Hair masks!

4. What is your biggest diet rule?

Drink LOTS AND LOTS of WATER!

5. Any workout tips?

STICK TO IT! Even if you go for walks,  for at least 20 minutes

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?

IV been using  J’adore since High school  its my scent! I also love to throw in Lola by Marc Jacobs in the spring and summer for a more floral scent.




7. Tells us about a clothing item of yours which always turns heads

I would have to say a shirt that shows  collarbone I know that sounds so weird but something about that area makes a guys mind wander. and bare shoulders. Does not have to be a tube top just something where the shoulders are showing. And to be sexy and turn heads you don’t have to dress like you work in the corner! Lol!
   

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
I have to say its my wedding ring, and my gold little band that my mom passed down to me. I absolutely love it! 




 









9. Who is your style crush?

I like the mixture of Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Ritchie, and a mix of Beyonce.


10. Tell us something we don't know about you
I have a stuff animals that is a little bunny I sleep with in the same bed as my husband! Iv had henry since I was 6 the husband should be a little jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment