Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My time With Isla

I enjoy my time with isla any time i get i love to stimulate her and to give her all my time. We love to "cook" in her little kitchen, love to paint, and to write on the driveway with chalk. i enjoy our walks, our trips to the park nothing can compare. i have been there without her before yet never has it felt, or looked more appealing. I love seeing her face light up and the way she is so happy as she runs around with the other little kids! it is truly a blessing to see her be able to keep up with them and to see her grow. I enjoy being a mother and sharing these special moments with her and knowing that things will only get better.







I love the times when she sits with me and we share an episode of her choice, weather its Dora the explore, mickey mouse club house, or little Einsteins.





My little girl! mommy cant wait until we can do more things together!

I love you through and through!


No comments:

Post a Comment