Monday, April 2, 2012

It’s Monday! And a double post day!



It’s my mommy’s birthday today. Ill start by saying I may not always appreciate my mother and do and be there for her how I should, or be the "daughter" i am supposed to. i struggle with finding that balance of my own new little family and those responsibilities.  but I can’t say I admire and I appreciate the woman she is. Since becoming a mother my self I have so much respect for her. So much appreciation.  My mother is wonderful! Often thinking of me and buying me sweet little treats, and taking care of me(at my age) when often she needs to be taken care of. I love her more than words. I wish she knew the extent. I see now the sacrifices she made for us, and still does. I am grateful to the lord for the mother and the parents he blessed me with. My mother and I may not agree on things, but we agree on the feeling of being a mother. I thank her for everything she has done for me and continues to do, a mothers love never fades.  if I could be a little part of her as a mother than I would be fulfilled. Often I would get teased growing up by mommy and my sister, “you have no patience” “you shouldn’t have kids” blah blah. I was selfish. For a while there I was not sure if I wanted children, I was not ready. THEN I got pregnant! THEN I had my daughter and my mother gave me the BIGGEST compliment I have ever received. Well she didn’t tell me, she told Isla. I remembered sitting there with my mom and Isla on my lap and my mommy was giving her kisses, and baby talk at her and tells her “ you are one lucky baby having the mommy you have” my heart sank! My mom thinks I am a great mom! I am tearing up right now. If that’s not a compliment that matters I don’t know what is! If it weren’t for that woman I wouldn’t know what love, sacrifice, discipline, self worth, really is. I thank you LORD for the woman I am lucky enough to call my mommy!Thank you for bringing this woman in this world. THANK YOU for continuing to bless us with her presence.


Happy Birthday to MY PERFECT MOMMY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment