Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The things my iphone has seen...lately

IN PICTURES and some Instagram and in no order



This is one of my favorite pictures the hubby caught of Isla and i at the zoo!

On a rainy day this is what i do!
 Cutie using her teddy to lean on :)                                                


Taking  a break, in the middle of the walk way... why not! 


                                                                               My little Picasso! iv noticed she has gotten better at her precision and actually keeping her intrigued


 My sickie girl!


     Bath is her favorite. and no the water is not THAT dirty i dye her water different colors each time. she loves it. I love her little top bun! 

Who doesn't love bowling!?!? ugh i had to get this for her! its a Ross find so good price happy Toddler! 


Cant wait until she fits in these babies. she currently has her glittery black ones i love! 


A rose Isla Picked me, she was outside with Grama and she came straight in the house called out "mama" followed my voice and gave this flower!!! i cried. NO JOKE! 



We hoookad over the weekend at this new place in our downtown and it was a good time! spending time with my  love and this girl i LOVE! 


We are goofy and looking extra comfortable! ;) 

HI Meggy! :) 



Peek a boo! 


Grama's birthday celebration day.... look at my toddler!!!



kids where in the pool, not warm enough NOR would i allow her in a public pool that way when she is sick! 



I love vintage stuff and this baby right here was given to me by my mommy! a vintage train case!!!! its her birthday and she is giving me presents! this is a wonderful find! thrifted and i love it! i love this sort of stuff. i literally lit up when i saw this! OH MY GOD! i am obsessed!  my husband said "oh great you should have given it to her before we left because now she wants to go home and put her make up in it"
 true! true! ITS TRUE! i was itching to take this home! THANK YOU MOMMY!


These shorts! wow OH WOW! i have been on the quest for these babies. was on pinterest, online, EVERYWHERE and i found these at H&M! so IN LOVE!!!! had to wear them on my mommy's get together!  #wining!


Chuck family here! how silly is this?!?! and my toes! WOW chip central! hey its been cold and wearing close toe shoes so been slacking on my toes! but hey! been sick gimmie a BREAK ;)


April 1 st Started my regimen for the "get tight for summer" lol! husband is challenging me for two whole months, eating right, exercise(which i haven't since... before i got preggo with Isla i know i know) got to drop 10 pounds!



Sick contagious baby equals home with baby and catching up on some R&R :) i enjoyed my time with my little and down time with my little family! 


This hair! i did my self i will discuss this more in a future post! (last minute do)















Well that is all my iPhone has to share... new phone means hardly any pictures!

bye bye for now loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment