Friday, April 20, 2012

The things my Iphone has seen...

 She thought the flash was hilarious this night...

 I walked in home for lunch saying  "mama is home" and this came out the bedroom!
 I love rolling around with her playing and letting her little body lay against mine!
 Say hi mama!!!
I am in for it!
 Iv got a climber! Ahhhhhh! SAVE ME!

 and that resulted in this
< TIME out... for a minute! 
 Date night and a birthday celebration with this GORGEOUS LADY below! a mandatory bathroom picture! who cares if we dressed up to go sit in a dark theater! WE went to dinner first! :)
 Sometimes we eat in the car while the little sleeps.... daddy was picking up the order and i entertained my self...
 She Lives the life i tell ya! when mommy is home is one spoiled baby!

 I loved this day! and her little shorts she finally fits in! size 9 month she is almost 19 months!!!
 Get in my tummy "nana"
 Daddy messing around with her and she did so good balancing it!

 i just LOVE her little body!
 Some art time after dinner!


 OBSESSED with candles!
 Nothing i love more than to be able to come home on my lunch, feed, and get her dressed for the day and put her down for her nap! i try not to miss a thing!

 
Went from  this to 


GORGEOUS color!


THIS quickly became one of my favorite pictures of us!

So lets end with this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment