Monday, April 23, 2012

Husband.

Seven Years... 

WOW!  you said to me the other night i was the second thing you have had the longest next to your Basketball card collection. Ill take that! Second the best. :) 

You see me at my best and unfortunately you also see me at my worst. What i love the most is how much you love me even at my rawest, my worst. You are so amazing! I know that i don't tell you enough, or show you enough. I know that you love me and i know you know i love you. It is so hard to find the words to express to you how much i love you and what you mean to me. I thank you for the last 7 years that you have given me. Then you were my boyfriend and now you are my husband. Most importantly you are my best friend and i am so blessed. YOU are my partner you are my love. it is so crazy to think back to when it all began and to see us now.All that we have been through, all of our memories. The things we have done and experience together. Many of my first have been shared with you. My favorite first is without a doubt the day we welcomed a baby 5 years in to our relationship. We are proud parents to a GORGEOUS little girl. THANK YOU for giving me the best present in the world. your love and our daughter! I love you in all your ways, you make me laugh and keep me laughing even when i want to be mad at you to prove my point, you get giggles out of me! Thank you for not taking life too serious and helping to ease through our hard times. We work so well together and don't let life bring us down. i love that you will do what ever you can to keep me happy and to keep me smiling. We are great together. YOU are my best friend and i love spending my life with you! i love that you would rather be with me and have be by your side whenever you can even on boys night you try, but i know you deserve that time! I love that you tell me everything, i love you don't sugar coat anything. i love that sometimes you finish my sentences. I love that at times you say what i am thinking before i say it. SO  a huge shout out to Myspace! ;) I look forward to all that's to come! i cant wait to take this journey on with you, beside me and with our little lady next to us. Who knows maybe this time next year we will be FOUR.

THREE WORDS
EIGHT LETTERS
ONE MEANING
THREE hand squeezes( we have been doing this since we started saying i love you way back when) 

i life you.

"You were meant for me, I believe you were sent to me from a dream straight into
To my arms"

Happy Anniversary Baby! 


1 comment:

  1. This is so precious and heart felt! Love it Happy Anniversary love birds and cheers to more years!

    ReplyDelete