Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love note to Isla

Looking at my creation makes me burst with all these beautiful thoughts. i think of her and i can cry.  



I carried you within my body. Your heart beat got stronger and beat with in me. THAT IS AMAZING. Gets me every time my baby.  You are my heart! we made you and i am still in awe of my body's ability and that i made you, with the help of daddy of course!
 You know the sound of my heart. Its a distant memory. Often now you lay on my chest and your drift away at the sound of my beat. I am privileged to be able to be your mother and my life will never be the same and you are the reason! You gave my life reason. you gave this life i am living a purpose! You came in to this world and blessed us with your spirit.




 I love you more than life. More than there are words to describe. I won't EVER tire of telling you my whole life through just how much i love you and how you make me so happy. You lay there next to me my little baby so little and so fragile, all I want to do is give you all mylove and attention. i want to keep you from harm. at times i wish i could keep you little. Endless love is all you know.  Isla you are so loved. Mommy and daddy are so proud. YOU are our biggest accomplishment, who would have know someone so little makes such a huge impact. remember darling you may be little but you hold so much ability! You make my world so beautiful and vibrant I could have never imagined. I see things through your eyes now and it is all new to me again! Daddy and I lay there so many nights talking about you, and staring at your sweet face, and we smile and kiss you and we whisper about how much we love you, and the cute things you did today. Daddy is so sweet to you baby girl. He plays rough with you but when you lay so still he takes advantage and gives you all those kisses he often cant land as you play. what  I love the most is when you are asleep and dreaming and you say "mama" and some little babbles. makes me smile because you are dreaming of me. AND you are my DREAM! You love your family very much and daddy so much, but i am your favorite and i love the way you love me! YOU ARE my angel on earth and i just adore you....




I love you through, and through!

No comments:

Post a Comment