Thursday, April 5, 2012

March Favorites

LETS JUMP ON IN


I want to start with Colored Jeans!
i am obsessed with this trend! and the funny thing is i recall wearing red pants freshman year of high school! funny how things come back around!

I own:
blue
red
mint

i NEED or i should i WANT:
lavender
coral

they shall be mine!!!



Sorry the one with my daughter i couldn't find a picture to show of the red, and i don't have one of my blues. but i love these!

Shoes!


 LOVE these shoes! i found these on sale good thing i can fit in to a 5 1/2 and a 6( which is my size) these are a 5 1/2 and fit perfectly! My husband calls them my old lady shoes! i love them!

BH cosmetics 

i purchased these babies in February and used them all month long! i am OBSESSED! i bought their 10 blush palette and their 10 concealer palette. As well as their couture palette. i am in love!!!



Picture above shows more of my make up favorites of March. My mandatory must make the list Revlon "stormy pink" My EOS lip balm i own 5 and this one has been the one i have been reaching for maybe because it reminds me of Spring.

Benefit High beam highlight. love this over or under my foundation
Beauty blender sponge: i use this for my creases, nose, lips, eyes, and brows i like to use it to spread out and avoid creases.

Physicians Formula bronzer and eyeshadow palette. I LOVE THIS! been a fan since high school! i recently re purchased and been using every day!
MAC fix spray: no need to explain! i set my make up with it and spray face through out the day!

I have had this color on my toesies ALL MONTH LONG! love this color its the perfect blue for me!
pacific blue

i will add the color and seal with this nail holy grail! this will seriously dry my nails in minute! perfect for touch up and on the go
i cant go the spring or summer days without this color
forever 21 in Mint.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THE COLOR MINT!

Got 2B Powder'ful i love this stuff its a volumizing powder i add to my roots and instead of teasing i get volume!!! i will tease my curls at the bottom for an even look as well!

I have also been obsessed with the scent of coconut! i think this time of year its what i reach for and this VS coconut and vanilla fragrance is amazing! not over powerful but perfect. i use the splash and the lotion after showers. i carry this one in my purse. 



Moving on to random stuff

I love this case from World Market, my mother in law bought it for me and its perfect for my Iphone. protects my phone while it is in my purse! 


LAST BUT NOT LEAST


CUDDLES! i love cuddles! my little one will sit on mama and stay so put! i love these moments! and i love those curls! WE have matching noses! :) 

well there it is my reach for's in the month of MARCH. 

hope you guys are enjoying your APRIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment