Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Make up Wednesday





 
Blushes! Oh my! 





 
 








SO i thought it would be neat to include my other passion which is make up to my mommy blog i figured it would be fun to share my beauty  and make up favorites!  i had a beauty blog i tried here and decided id much rather gush over my daughter to say the least it was short lived.  so here goes the first Wednesday....



I really love to add some color to my face! I am usually very pale and my foundation really helps with that. However I tend to feel washed out when I wear just foundation.
I love me the pinks, corals, and peaches.



So let’s jump in I love me my MAC and I love what some call drugstore. I don’t usually care price; if I like it ill buy it. My face is a huge investment I WILL NOT put just ANYTHING on my face. So if it’s a 1.00 or 15.00 I don’t mess around. I know what works for me and I know what I like.



Nars blush in Deep throat (clever name I know) Love this color it’s very natural yet has the perfect amount of shimmer. 





My ELF blush in Candid coral can be considered a dupe! Almost EXACT! Only difference is it does not have as much shimmer a little more matte and the price tag 3.00 compared to the NARS whopping 28.00 that’s ridiculous! I know I found the ELF blush after the fact and well let’s just say I won’t be repurchasing the NARS. Also I want to mention that elf is a little more powdery but really not an issue if you ask me.


I also wear Dolly mix (not pictured because it’s a little broken and I hate traveling with it) and ELF in pink passion (pictured) elf is powdery and dolly mix from MAC is more pigmented. 




I also have MAC’s Peaches which is not pictured both because IV hit pan and it’s well a little embarrassing.





I also like Gingerly by Mac on days I want more matte and natural look. Its sort of bronzer looking but I use it on the apples of my cheeks and it looks just natural. 





I also included Bare minerals in the color timeless it’s a perfect shade of blushed and so the name fits! IV been using this shade lately and I am loving it! It was given to me and I often find my self reaching for it. 




These are just some of my favorite at the moment blushes…. You could always order online or go to the MAC counter or target for the ELF line.

PS: ELF stands for Eyes,Lips,Face.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Tarte Amazonian clay blush, and the Josie Maran argan oil cream blush? The first one's really really pigmented and the second is super sheer and shimmery, might even work as a highlight for you :)

    REMEMBER THE KEVIN AUCOIN BOOKS??? OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally Google-ing these! ill have to take a look i trust your taste! AND YES! i remember! i ofter refer to them still! i love Kevin Aucoin!

    ReplyDelete