Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Reason

SO this is my first post. i thought i would share a little insight on who i am. I am Isla's mommy. the "S" is silent. But MY name is Dayana i am 24 years young and married to my best friend. i decided to start this blog simply to share my feeling on mother hood and on life and to be frank (coincidentally my husby's name hehe) i started a blog about my second passion all things beauty and didn't find the stamina to continue so i figured why not make a blog about what i absolutely love to talk  about my real calling... being a mommy. I love being a mommy, i am a first time mommy who is in love with her world and has one little being to thank and her name is Isla like i said above. I love that little human being more than i ever thought was humanly possible. she inspires me. i think of this little girl and the words just flow out of me.  i read a quote once and it instantly became one of my favorites: “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”- Elizabeth Stone  lady from your mouth to my soul this quote is THE best way to describe all that is life. I am a girl, i am a wife but above that i am now someones mommy. i am Isla's mommy. September 26,2010 God blessed me with the best gift i could have EVER received. That day my whole life and my world changed. it became brighter, clearer, it became real. I never knew i could love someone the way that i love my little lady. I often look at her and i can cry and i do, i cant believe how lucky i am to have this little person who is part of me and part of the man i love so much (although i still argue like to argue that he made her all himself since she is his spitting image, his mini him...but no complaints here she is beautiful, he is BEAUTIFUL) I am in love with my life. My husband, and my daughter are my world. i can rant on and on about this life that i am living and the way that i feel the instant i open my eyes and look over to find that i am on the edge of the bed because all 16 pounds 13 ounces of her and daddy have almost pushed me off :) and THEN she opens her eyes and imminently gives me a smile that could melt me right there on the spot. i thank god for her each and every day and i will continue to do so as we mold and raise this child of god and take in all the memories, smiles, giggles, tears and joy that is having a child. This will be my escape where i can write out my thoughts...
  A note to Isla: 

Isla you gave mommy's life a purpose and that purpose is you i promise you to be the best mommy i can be, i promise that i will be there when you need me and when i am no longer here i leave you with pages(the journal i am making her in where i write her entries since the day we found out we were expecting  i feel another post coming) filled with memories and words that are thoughts, hopes, and dreams for you.  I love you forever ill like you for always as long as i am living my baby you will be. 




No comments:

Post a Comment