Friday, February 10, 2012

Some- Friday- kill- time - PINTEREST

I AM OBSESSED with Pinterest! i find my self on this site more than any other lately! so i thought id share some of the pins that caught my eye...



 My daughter likes to look at the up at night and say "moooon moooon" and points her little finger up! how awesome would it be if we has this in our backyard to be able to just sit and admire the sky. The hubby and i could sneak away up there too from time to time...


 I love to read so this space has ME ALL over it! i think it would be so neat to have a designated "mommy" spot. this is my way to unwind and let my mind wander in to something else than life. i think i would alter the tones to simply white! a big fluffy white couch!

 what a place to entertain no?!! this would be awesome! simply cool!

 i love the feel of this room... unwind book in hand, bubbles, and vanilla, lavender in the air... ahhhh!
 SIMPLY WOW! to be able to experience something like this!

 this would be our family room well outdoor or maybe deck... how neat right?!?! clever!

 i love this BIG, OPEN, and clutter free! add a couch at the foot of the bed with a tv mounted and we are set!



If i was single and living alone this is so my FLAT! 


DEF trying this! this weekend! 


 STORY OF MY LIFE!

 

To my husband and daughter! 


 i love you papa! 










AND IN CLOSING!

have a wonderful weekend my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment