Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Valentines/ Birthday

Since my birthday is also Valentines day my poor husby has a lot of pressure to make me feel special.... He does just fine though he is perfect i am not particular i love anything he does for me whether its a flower he picked or roses he bought. He is wonderful. 

So our night went a little like this.... it was traditional Dinner and a movie date planned for us.
when i  walked in from work   to a  house smelling so delicious it smelled like Cake batter in the air i was already excited! my daughter received me with balloons and a huge smile and a happy birthday banner on the wall! ! i walked in the kitchen to see the cake my husband BAKED FOR  ME! he baked!!!! my favorite chocolate on chocolate!!! mmmmm! 


i had to rush and touch up so we can make our reservations.  i walk in our bedroom and on the bed was teddy(my daughter bear) a card from my husband and my daughter and my favorite PEEPS! yum! he is so adorable! The hubby also had already given me a 75.00 Amazon gift card for my birthday a week earlier becuase he wanted me to have play money for the Kindle fire my mother in law got me for my birthday!!!! i love her! How amazing is that!?!! i am obsessed with my kindle fire!already read Two books from my library!




dinner was at 6:30 we went to a sushi restaurant since i was craving sushi. Isla joined us of course how could mommy celebrate without her mini?!?!! it was nice we got in and out through the crowds. 

later we had a movie planned.dropped off baby at Grama's and headed out. i wanted to see The vow he wanted to see Safe house. its my birthday I WIN! lol! but we did something sort of naughty since Denzel is MY FAVORITE actor i wanted see this movie too. solution? WE SNUCK IN TO Safe house after the VOW! double feature for us! i know i know! that is so terrible but don't tell me you haven't done it once or twice!!! last time i did that i was in high school! i was nervous but we pulled it off! good thing becuase although i loved The Vow i was a little disappointed with the outcome, please don't get me wrong i LOVED IT it has several real events so i cant expect to have some fairy tail ending. The ending was actually very reasonable. it was good guys if you haven't seen it please don't get discourage GO SEE it! 
Now SAFE HOUSE was action all the way and Denzel NEVER disappoints me. We had best of both worlds!  did i mention My husbands other(i am his bestie too) best friend and his girlfriend joined us too. did i mention it was HIS BIRTHDAY TOO? crazy before there was me there was him and my husband fell in love with me and now his best friend and his wife share the exact same birthday, same year. i am a few hours older so he is the copy cat. Hi Kev!!!! :) 

it was great! we got out late and mama had work the next day! tired beyond words today. got home at about 12:30 after all was done. We are cutting my birthday cake tonight since it was a weee bit late last night. plus i had cake Saturday for my early celebration which reminds me i still have to post about. coming soon, like later today i think :)So none the less we shared some loving and an episode of Real house wives and called it a night. kissed my little love and cuddle the hubby!

Well that was my Valentines day and birthday folks! Hope you guys enjoyed your Valentine!


again THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON FACEBOOK! THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SPECIAL! and for helping me turn a quarter of a CENTURY! 

                                           XOXOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment