Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our love story


 FRANKIE AND DAYANA sitting in a tree...

thought it would be fun to join this link up    
so here we go...

OUR favorite picture i was 4 months preggo here so Isla was there too

the beach its our place
We are that annoying couple at the club


one of my faves
at magic mountain in our "Cave"
Rob patt who? i have my own vampire


 


1. How long have you and your significant other been together?

Frankie and I have been together for almost 7 years… in April it will be 7 YEARS with my best friend. Cheesy I know I know! 

 that's baby us!

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
We met on Myspace! Yeah I know! If you want to know details go here

3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
 We have been married for a full year and 5 months!!!



4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?  If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?

We got married through the court house, I was BIG belly preggo so I didn’t want anything big, all I knew was I didn’t want to have my daughter out of wed lock so we decided this is what we wanted, to unite in marriage. 
First MR. and MRS. Kiss


5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!

We have a few, mostly he calls me mama, I call him papa even before baby. He calls me so many things and I well usually call him by his full name ;)(full name used when I mean business)  OR just papa, love, and that’s really it.

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.

He makes me LAUGH! HE is so much fun, he is passionate, he is so loving, he is understanding… oh wait you said 3. lol!


7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?

He asked me to share his last name, I never really got a proposal but we plan on something soon here…

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?

Well Valentines is my birthday (poor hubby) so I have to say he is a flowers, type of guy BUT I get birthday presents from him too! Usually he takes my hints and mama gets what she wanted.

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?

I love date nights in. HE is so wonderful and asks me to go on dates with him all the time. 


Seriously... i melt!
the norm

But we do enjoy the date night OUT too...



10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?

I would love to travel to some of our bucket list locations. See white sand and clear blue water.  Go to Paris and kiss under the Eiffel tower, visit Spain for him and Egypt for me 

























11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day. 

We are doing my birthday dinner at my favorite Sushi place with our little baby, then movie my choice for he and i. 


 This was last year :)

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
I never do…

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.

Communication! This is HUGE for us. Talk things out. PLAY be playful, and silly. don't take life so serious! 





14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.




Our First Christmas

5 comments:

  1. You guys are soo cute.. I love the pictures! Esp the goofy ones!
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla! THANK YOU! YOUR about us section... is so adorable! you are one lucky lady! that is the sweetest gift i have ever seen!!! your kids will love that story book! :)

    New follower in me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New from the love story link up. Yall are adorable! Me and my hubby will be together 7 years as well (next month!). Can't wait to follow along with your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great story! alot of peeps meet on myspace now days...it's like the new bar scene without the bar. I love how ya'll got married short sweet simple. the hubs and i got married sweet and simple as well! I love your pic of what love is! You guys are such a cute couple, you are gorgeous girl and he just looks smitten with you! So cute the notes and text messages, date nights at the house, fun nights out. I agree with you the key to a happy marriage is being goofy funny yourself. My birthday was yesterday so I hear ya about celebrating so close together lol...how cute yours is on vday two celebrations in one! Your daughter is gorgeous. love your blog

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much summer!!! you have a beautiful family! congrats on the 10 year wedding mark!!! wow! i cant wait to grow old with my husband! your kids are beautiful! and i agree you have to be silly! love takes work and if it didn't it be no fun ;)

    new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete