Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whyyyyyyyy Hello February! 3 days late yeah yeah!




Cheese and CRACKERS!

Where on Earth have I been!?!?! This post seriously a guy is intended to help ME remember where all this time has gone! Before my last post I wrote yesterday I was MIA for almost a FULL MONTH well 12 days short! I have been feeling so scatter brained! I have been in a funk. I have been taking care of my sickie baby and my sickie husband! WE ALL CAUGHT the bug! The tummy bug! A.k.a the stomach flu! That sucker is one strong bug I tell ya! It all started with my little love! Let’s back up shall we?!?! There we were Isla had been asleep for a goof two solid hours she kept tossing and turning and we brought in the bed with us. More tossing and turning, then she went to sit up and PROJECTILE VOMIT on mommy, on baby, on the sheets, on the pillows, and even splashed daddy…. The look on my poor babies face broke my heart. I tried to stay calm and I did. We let her finish on the bed we said to hell with it right?!?! SO Isla and I got into the shower together and my poor baby was so frightened not of the shower but of what her body just did. I tried so hard to ease her but I think she was just feeling like poop. I can imagine her poor little body must be hurting. I was hurting and was playing nurse to my little family. Isla was refusing to eat and I was after her trying to keep her hydrated with pedialyte and pedialyte pops, water and trying to re introduce the Dairy. SHE was on the BRAT diet and so where we. Took us sometime to get back to US again, lots of rest, hydrations  I learned a lot through this experience usually I had my mommy taking care of me now the tables turned and my heart was aching for my baby! It was so sad to see my playful toddler want to lay around and walk funny, and want me to hold her and cuddle her (no complaints there) All she wanted was MOMMY (again NO COMPLAINTS) it just made me sad her little spirit was down for a few and i tried my hardest to keep her laughing... so rolling on the floor and pretend throw up sounds ALWAYS brought chuckles out of her.  SO between that and my hubby and the re gaining my own strength We were out of commission for 4 day. Took some time to get back in to the grove. And since we were sickie things piled up, clothes, chores, and what have you so this last week we had to play catch up. Been through my first throw up sesh now. I have been pee’d on poop’ed on and now Throw up I have to say I have been initiated fully now in to mommy hood!

We are getting back on track and its been so hard on me since I was home with my daughter for 4days not including the weekend. so more like a full week with her leaving her to return to work was extremely difficult
I cried.
Yes I did.
the whole way 
i had to sneak in and apply my make up in the restroom. 


just yesterday my daughter got her first bloody nose, out of nowhere and was i there? NOPE. Hubby was though and he called me once he had the situation taken care of. 
i cried more. missing out on even a nose bleed
KILLS ME!
i was not there. 
and mind you she had no idea what was going on. 
woke up from a nap to bloody mess. 

i called her doctor of course and she reassured me it must be this "Dry weather" so we are sleeping with humidifier and applying some Vaseline with a q-tip to each little nostril in order to help with the moisture.
Daddy did so good! once he called me he had already handled the situation. cleaned baby up and had her laying back watching Dora and enjoying a pedia pop! so proud of him!

He was so sweet trying to soothe me and make me feel better about not being there.
later that evening we had a night in date night.
he broiled us some burgers and we went and picked up a movie from our favorite shop  softly used DVD's they are so awesome because you can find any tittle you can think of! that was our Thursday and what a wonderful night it was.

We have a well baby visit this upcoming Tuesday and i am looking forward to taking her and enjoying the rest of the day off! hope her Pediatrician is ready for my list of questions.
 any who

SO here we are now and  still made sure to capture memories so I have a picture dump…. Right…. HERE…. don't worry no Yack pictures below just cuddles, naps, and US. 




No comments:

Post a Comment