Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Re cap




It was a very good weekend, I couldn’t wait until quitting time… anxiously awaited the 5:00PM mark! ONCE it came all you saw was my dust… lol!

Always anxious to get home to my little and the hubby of course! So let’s see what did we do Friday? A whole lot of nothing… just got to relax and settle in to home.  We watched little Mermaid and We played, and we ate, and then slept! 


Saturday morning woke up about 8 Isla’s normal wake up time! Got up watched some Mickey club house cuddled in bed and we went out to the living to enjoy some play time. Made Isla some oatmeal, and yogurt and two scrambled eggs!!! Wow my little is eating a lot lately. Either she is playing catch up from what she missed out when she was sickie OR growth spurt. This was her pattern all weekend. We then got cleaned up and mommy and Isla headed out to the park, we went to a park that was further than the one that is around the corned, we went to the one with SWINGS! I love watching my daughter play! First thing she said “slide” “slide” So we did the slide. A few times. The neat thing about this park is that it has a section for tiny’s and a section for bigger kids. So the swings are just for little kids and everything is just their size. This is neat because they are actually separated by play area and either one I still have to get in with her and slide down beside her. Boy is she adventurist. Practically throwing her self to slide down! I brought along snacks, and some stacking cups. She loved playing with these. Its amazing to see how much she has “Really” grown and how well she does playing and getting from one place to another as she pleases… with mommy following right behind her of course. We took a break and we had a snack sat on the blanket and watched the puppies get trained in the field in front of us. She loved that. Played some more washed our hands and headed home. Isla made it all the way home awake. Got a dippie change and she was OUT! Got some stuff done as she slept and we all (mommy, daddy, and Isla) got ready to head to Grama’s house where she was taking us out to lunch and was getting me my early Birthday present! I swear I have the best mother in law! I got me a kindle fire!!! Yeeeee yaaaaa! Im obsessed! Finally I can read my books!!! We had a very relaxed evening and night. 













Playing at Best buy



















Sunday fun day! For super bowl we watched the game enjoyed 
some ribs and just hung out. Beer, junk food, and ribs! Yum! Got cuddles and I was so ready for bed!




Over all it was a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment