Friday, February 24, 2012

moments that i cherish... Currently

Those car rides when its Isla and i listening to her tunes and singing along to 
"the wheels on the bus" and seeing her little motion of the wheels turning with her little arms.

When she falls asleep in my arms and i hold her as long as i can until i feel like she may be a little more comfortable on the bed. 

i love watching my husband's face when he see's her and cant resist the urge to kiss her as she dreams. 

i love the time the husband and i have and we sit and talk and talk and talk until one of us snoozes off. 

i love the way isla says mom, mama, mom, mom, mom! i WILL NEVER TIRE!

I cherish all my days that i have with her. 


I treasure being a mother. i am someones mother and i am so thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment