Friday, February 3, 2012

What I am loving… and still loving

Last time I did one these were the babies I was digging.
So I wanted to do an updated since I changed it a little
here
we
gooooooo....

I try to be good about my regimen as far as washing my wash DAILY before bed  and using my hair products so I can maintain and care for my hair and prevent further damage. Because well I have been feeling on the split and DRY lately! 

So Here are ALL the products minus the ones i found in my bathroom because i use them usually in
there and to be honest i forgot to grab those...  so i just took a separate picture. So i don't have a fancy camera i use my iPhone camera so if you have questions on a product ask away!
i love BEAUTY stuff and always looking for the next thing...


  • Neutrogena fresh foaming wash i absolutely LOVE this stuff it takes off EVERYTHING!Makes it so easy to wash my face off!
  • that little clear little brush i use to exfoliate my face in the shower... i got it at Sephora for i think, it was 5.00 super in expensive and does a good job.
  • I have used Vaseline Cocoa Butter since FOREVER i honestly feel that this along with my Palmer's cocoa butter helped me in not getting Stretch marks when i was pregnant with my daughter. Since i was already using cocoa butter before i had a huge belly. i also would use Neutrogena's body oil. i am a huge fan of that and to think of it i may pick on up sometime soon here on my next Drugstore run.
  • EOS lip balm in mint
  • MAC fix spray is a HUGE STAPLE for me. i love it for a quick face refreshment and to set my make up. 
  • MAC Pro long wear foundation is MY favorite of all time BUT recently i got a sample from Sephora of  MUFE HD foundation (make up forever and i am in love so this mama might be making that investment. 
  • Revlon Lip butters in creme burlee  perfecfft beige nude tone. and Strawberry short cake. and making a re appearance My FAVORITE Matte Revlon lipstick in Stormy PINK this is my all time favorite lipstick. i have gone through THREE tubes since i discovered them!
  • Aussie hair products! WOW i love their line! not only does it smell lovely but for drugstore prices its wonderful quality. pictured is Aussie 3 minute Miracle a deeeep conditioner(really says that on the bottle Deeeep)  and boy does it work!!! sure does after the first use i noticed the difference. i have also the Split end protector and i love it. i use this stuff on my ends under neath my Moroccan oil.
  • i also still turn to my Maybelline baby lips for a sheer pink pout. the color is in Pink punch! 
  • I have been using and using and using my Naked Pallet and i am still in love the colors available really i can use to pull off all sorts of different looks. my poor MAC shadows have been left UN touched for sometime now. Lets call it a mini vacation for them.
  Just a close up

  • Hanne Mori oh my geeesh! i love this stuff! it smells so sweet, so vanilla.i love this scent. its not over bearing and just the right amount of sweet!
  • FAT HAIR this stuff i use on my roots it helps with my weigh down problem. it really gives my hair volume at my crown.  what i do when i get out of the shower is spray it on my roots when my hair is still damp and before my oils. Drugstore find.
    • CHI heat protector...(scored this one at Marshalls so the price was lower) AND honestly SUAVE makes one too and its AWESOME i interchange them frequently.  i love this stuff i tend to forget to use this but made it a key thing by leaving it on my counter for now while i get back on my regimen. The top is usually grey but i accidentally dropped it and for what ever reason the spring broke and would not spray so i found an empty bottle i had and it worked.(suave heat protector)
  • Again Neutrogena eye make up remover! looooove this stuff. so when i said my face wash removes everything, well it does but for easier cleansing i usually will remove my eye make up with a cotton ball and this stuff! i love it! let my wash do the rest! 
i think i am going to do a post on my daily ONLY make up stuff and maybe show how i apply it. 

YES? NO? 
Hmmmm........
so for now that is what i am loving as of lately January and into February.

PS: TGIF!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment