Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Frankie



Lets go here again one day papa!

Today is Valentines Day and I am thankful you are year and year again my valentine! Thank you so much for showering me with endless love! I appreciate all that you do. I love how you love me! Thank you for telling me I am beautiful when I don’t have make up on! Thank you for the things you do that make me laugh!  Thank you for calling me sexy and being so proud of me. Thank you for being you!

Life gets busy and I know we get wrapped up with Isla and I don’t always slow down and notice your attempts at getting my attention. I am sorry for that, but please know no matter what!
 I love you more than words.
 You are my partner
 And
I life you forever! 

Happy Valentines Day my love! 



1 comment:

  1. haha our husbands have the SAME NAME!Its meant to be!! lol you guys are adorable beyond words! And hello how speacial was your valentines/ birthday.. happy be-lated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete