Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

WHAT A WEEKEND! I have to say I had an action packed weekend! It was soooo very nice! I enjoyed every minute!

Friday- Friday’s are always low key we do dinner in (in n out can you say YUUUUM??!?!?) the hubby works Saturday so we usually put little to bed and we do the mommy daddy thing, well this Friday the husband got off work at 7 and he wanted to go to the gym so he did that and came home a couple hours later and picked up dinner for us. It was so nice to be able to have a few alone hours to my self where I was able to surf the web, do my nails, and actually watch something that “I” want to watch then the hubby came home and actually went with a friend to the movies his friend needed a little “boys support” so I said to go on and he went to a 10:15 three musketeers. I felt bad since I was planning on going to see paranormal activity with my sis Saturday so he didn’t put up a fight. So more alone time and I crawled in bed put the little in bed with me and fell asleep, hubby slept in spare room that night he sometimes will do that so he doesn’t disturb us Saturday morning since I don’t have work and Isla usually sleeps until 8 or a little longer with me.  SO it was a chill Friday night. No complains here!

Saturday- Well this day was an overload! Fun but overloaded!!!! Let’s see Isla and I started out day early, I had to meet my sister by 9:30 and didn’t make it until 10:00 ooops! I am the always late queen NOW never was but I am now. Baby in stow! SO I got there and we took off for a sister’s breakfast no kiddies morning! Our daddy aka Grandpa watched kiddos. He was in love took them walking to the near by park! We had breakfast and went to an 11:15 paranormal activity 3 super scary!!! Or should I say very suspenseful! I loved it. Iv heard mixed reviews I thought it was really good. Picked up my dolly and went out to run some much needed errands before meeting up at our house for Isla’s little friends first birthday! I got to dress my little girl in her Snow white costume and I just about died! She made the PERFECT snow white! It was one of the besties son’s first birthday Halloween bash! We went on our way a little late but we made it. It was soooo freaking cute! My girlfriend did a fab JOB! Well other than being stung by a bee it was all good! OMG seriously I felt like I was 5 I got stung!!!! I had Isla on my hip and I swear to you right when I moved her it stung me. I saw it play out I saw the stinking bee coming at me and I switched her over and BAM I was stuck! Can I just say it’s Monday and it’s still really red, itchy, and bumpy! Normal?!?! Who knows! We left at about 8 i know kind of late but we stuck around for some times since she is the bestie! I was a trooper. Now after I got home the husband and I were not Seeing Eye to eye that whole day (Things aren't always perfect in our home) so when he got home a little after baby and I Went to our bedroom and passed out.















Sunday- All things are well when we wake up the husband and I were back to our normal selves that’s what I absolutely love about the husband and my relationship we argue and get over it, I asked for space and I got it got over it and woke up back to a happy little family. Some Sundays we like to go over to my mother in laws for brunch and that we did this Sunday BUT on our way I drove past a little garage sale I saw on the corner of my mother in Law’s Street and I had to stop since I saw a brand new looking car seat! See I have a brand new big girl car seat that is permanently installed in my car and installed by a CHP at that 3 times to be exact! Frankie has one and we have a spare that goes on between my mother in law and her great grandma. Well my mother in law wanted to get her on for her car and wanted to stay in her car permanently so she has been on the look out and didn’t want to buy from store, well this lady was an elder lady who told me she bought this for the 2 weeks they were In town and it was brand new! SCORE! Used for two weeks! Hello id be crazy not to buy so we got the car seat and I noticed she had some cute little “older” looking little girl outfits hanging and asked her about them and she said they belonged to her daughters who have had all boys and she held on to them in hopes to pass them off to her grankids! So can we call this vintage baby right?!?! OMG I died! I had to have a few of those outfits so I bought them! I don’t have an issue buying my daughter thrifted clothing since babies aren’t really in these outfits long! So ill def have to show you guys my find I was beyond excited! Her daughters must have been born in the late 60’s early 70’s how awesome is that. We then decided to go thrifting  VHS’s we have a VHS and DVD in one) so I   love to look for the Disney classics. So I drive an Audi A6 it’s a 2003 well it has a cassette system aswell as CD  and I noticed that at this thrift store I found some tapes and I got  me some Beethoven and some Chopin and some Christmas classics. Two of my favorite things! Classical music and xmas music! I could listen to classical all day I find it so relaxing I often listen to this music on my ipod as I sit at my desk. And since When mommy Is driving( because with daddy he refuses to subside)  the only music you will hear in my car is Isla’s music when she  is with me which is always other than my ride to and from work, you will hear Fisher price singalong, if I am going to listen to anything else in the car it will be either baby Einstein’s or just classical music. SO this was a neat find for me!   We took a quick drive over to our local pets Mart and got Isla her very first pet 3 fishies! A mama fish a dada fish and an Isla fish! She enjoys seeing them swim!




















We ended the night with some bbq burgers and some cuddles! Gosh I just love my baby!  It was a GREAT weekend so now here are the pictures!

i love this book we read to Isla

very themed nails candy corn!

waiting for bath to be ready



Sent the above to the hubby Friday through text... he loved it!  its on our bucket list now! :) we printed this job at my work and i loved the thought of being somehwere where the sand is white and the water is clear!!! ahhhh wishful wishful!


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment