Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously Thursday!

IV never done this before but I found it appropriate since it be nice to do a recap of my week and it THURSDAY! So here goes

It’s seriously Thursday! Linking up with From Mrs. to Mama I love her blog! And her down to earth personality!

So these are the things that made me go SERIOUSLY!?!?



  1. The husband falling in to my trap of oh sure go ahead honey go to the football game, after all tomorrow is ONLY your ONLY daughters FIRST ever birthday party and there is SO MUCH to DO!  I was stressed, I had so much to do and I wanted to him to make the decision of staying. I mean do I HAVE to hold his hand and tell him what’s appropriate? Geeeze! None the less we got through it! 



  1. Her birthday party zoomed past me before I could say Minnie mouse which was the theme by the way, it all went so fast but it was a success and I made it through my Minnie ears and ALL!

  1. Seriously as much as we clean things seem to pile up that much faster! Gosh! I can’t catch a break here or there! This full time working things sucks! Can you say “super lotto” I need to win.
  1. I can’t believe I was actually able to take a much needed 3 hour nap with my little family for once, YUP daddy, baby, and mommy took advantage and we NAPPED! Can’t believe it! Although I am so backed up on sleep I could probably use about 12345679966335587 more naps!

  1. My daughter officially has more clothes than her mama! Hard to top, but this one year old has me beat #sheisblessed! (twitter talk) 


  1. Hey guys! It’s seriously THURSDAY! Friday is around the corner and theeeeen the weekend! Can I get an AMEN! Can’t tell you how happy this makes me!


  1. Seriously loving/hating the new do! Always scared to try new things even though iv had bangs and dark hair before!  TALK ABOUT DRAMATIC! right!?!?! ugh.


  1. Can I please get past page 10 of my newly purchased book ROOM

  1. SERIOUSLY guys how cute is this face!!! GAWD! She makes me melt! This is currently my desktop wall paper at work and I smile every time she is totally winking at me!

  1. Loving the upcoming holiday! Feeling festive as mentioned Here can’t wait to go home and have a slice of pumpkin pie! Even most can’t wait until Pumpkin patch this weekend with the baby and the babe!!! 
 

11. Seriously love the way Isla (pronounce eye-la) say’s “hi” in her high pitch sweet little voice of her to EVERYONE we see and I mean EVERYONE and sometimes same person over and over and over again! She loves looking down isles and finding some one and saying “hi” with her cute little Miss America hello wave! OH my Goodness!!! I love her to pieces!!!

12. Isla is full blown walking status now! She took her first real continued steps September 25th the day before her first birthday! I am one proud mama!!!


Well that’s all folks! Stop by and check out my blog to find out a little more about me! New to all this so bare with me if my blog is not perfect!


5 comments:

  1. omg so many things i want to comment on here... but im about to run out the door... one thing that really stands out though is the thing about holding your husband's hand... omg... its a MAN thing, i tell ya. my husband is the SAME exact way. it's like THINK THINK THINK. ugh. they never change... boys will be boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!! boys will be boys! i find my self doing this a little too often! but bless his heart he came home and washed all the dishes! candy melts NO FUN to clean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Room is such an incredible book. You've gotta do it! It's well worth the read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really getting in to it! i had a chance to do some reading while i was able to get away for a hair appointment! :) this is rare for me but i am determined! i used to be able to read all the time!!!one of my favorite things to do for sure! Next up Heaven is for real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked that book out from the library but I could not get into how it was narrated by the little boy. So yeah I didn't make it past page 10 either! Jake also has a habit of copping out I mean going out at the most inconvenient time!

    ReplyDelete