Thursday, October 13, 2011

Seriously Thursday!


I really enjoyed doing Seriously post last week(plus seriously is my fave word) thanks to Mrs. Mama She is awesome guys check out her site! The girl is gorgeous and hilarious! Totally relate-able since I am a little bit of a sas my self and usually will state what’s on my mind! I am sort of crude at times (not saying you are Mrs mama!) And her daughter is a perk, she is GORGEOUS with her gorgeous blues! Beautiful ladies for sure!  

So on we go…

  •  WE SO seriously TACKLED OUR CLEAN LAUNDRY as a couple the husband and I pushed through it! Finally the clothes have been sitting there waiting to be put away since last Thursday! Embarrassing I know!!!
  • Isla has made the transition to MOO milk! That’s what we are calling it and she gets a giggle every time I ask “want some Moo milk mama”? lol okay okay maybe I say it like this want some MooooOOOooo Milk? Hey what ever works
  • I took Isla for a stroll yesterday evening because it was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous October evening In her radio flyer and it was so peaceful… she fell asleep! Lol! I live for these moments! I had to get creative and luckly this wagon gave me the ability to give her comfort its HUGE! We can fit two babies but lets not get any ideas about this 2nd



  •  Seriously I may have the smartest baby EVER we walked by a candle I had lit in our bedroom and she presided to want to blow at it, WOW she remembered how to do it! We have only attempted this two times with her guys on her birthday and she DID it!

  • I had one of those moody days yesterday when the only person to take me out of my funk was my little darling! Poor husband got his head chewed off because he didn’t bring me chips with my sub, I mean hello dude we have only been married for a year and together for 6 years! HELLOOO!?!?! You would think you know me better than that since we have been to subway a trillion times and I only get the same thing every time! creature of habit over here!!! and not only do i know what to get YOU at subway but every fast food chain possible! AH men!!! Oh but you know my driver license number and my social by heart and can’t remember my order! C’mon! ;)

  • Aside from being cranky yesterday I totally had a relaxing evening and even took a quick nap with my little before daddy came home. Isla was napping when I got home from work so I figured I would lay with her and read a little (prob read 10 pages ugh!) and I fell asleep! Yay for mommy and catching a few ZZZZ’s although it was a teaser perhaps that’s why I was cranky hmmmm…

  • I was getting comfortable from work clothes to comfy lounge wear when we woke up from our nap and Isla was watching me she looks at me funny goes up to me and touches my flesh tone strapless bra and makes the cutest face like what the f is this!?! The pulls and hello Mr. nip! She freaked! This girl and nipples I swear hates them no wonder why she never took to my Bobbies I was forced to use Madela for 3 months! TMI? If you know me im not very modest! Lol.
  • It’s been hot the last two days! Makes me want to play hookie and go lay out at the beach instead of being sustained in my cubicle! Ah wishful thinking!
  •  So Isla slept with me last night since I kicked daddy in to the other room (I wont get in to that right now) and how FREAKING adorable are her babble rants in her sleep!!!! OMG I adore them! She sounds soooooo freaking cute!!!
  • WOW seriously though… IT’S THURSDAY!!! WHAT!?!?! Was it only Thursday like two days ago! Seeesh!
Well Enjoy the day lovelies after all we are ONE step closer to FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment