Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturdays

The weekends to me are special! 


i don't like to do anything that can distract me or take away from Isla. SO i chose to skip the blogging on Saturdays and Sundays. If i have a post on Sundays it will more than likely be my "silent Sunday" i will post any cute pictures i may have taken during the weekend and share that. Posting a picture really take's no effort and i can probably do this while she is on my hip(where she usually resides all weekend)  I swear my little mama is glued to her mama on the weekends. Literally when i come home on Friday its like she knows and is all "dont you even thiiiink about leaving me" its so cute she wants her mama! So since i really don't like to schedule post becuase i feel like its more honest for lack of better words to write as the day is upon us and i am inspired so i think i will continue this way. So don't expect too much from me Saturday and Sunday. BUT MONDAY is a whole lot of weekend re cap! but not to say i WONT ever have scheduled posts becuase i think it would be neat to have them lined up and ready to go. I have topics i want to write about so we shall see.  im sure you mama's know where i am coming from here... i want to give Isla all my time and attention since i am at my Monday- Friday 8-5 job. The weekends are hers! So back to bed i go to join my napping Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment