Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Miscellaneous Wednesday- Vintage

Is it considered vintage if its for a baby? i know that questions sounds dumb but there aren't dumb questions.

** i looked up the definition for Vintage and it said anything between 20-100 years old is considered vintage so there you have it i found some Vintage outfits for my little love! 



Well like i mentioned here  i came across a few little wonderful finds at a garage sale we were driving past on our way to Grandmas house. I found two little outfits and adorable little cape sweater for Isla. I was so excited becuase the lady shared with me that she had held on to these items in hopes that either of her daughters had a girl and wanted to pass those on to them . Well it turns out both of her daughters had boys, and they weren't having any more babies! She shared with me both her daughters are in their late 30's and early 40's. So its my steal! i was so excited because its really hard to find outfits for little girls that aren't "grown up" feeling. See i love to dress Isla like a baby not a little lady. She will never be this little again so i want her to be in those ever sooooooo cutesy outfits! Don't get me wrong some of these outfits i do put on her but i want her dressing for her "age" do you know what i mean? so i was excited to get these home with us! I got it for 1.00 each!!! Bigger steal! I love thrifting and finding old school toys, books, clothing for Isla that i can use as the " key" pieces.  here are my finds



  With a pair of legging's and little flats how aorable!!!!


These little baby doll dresses are to die for! i cant wait to put these babies on her!





Isla's paternal Grandpa is in to old cars he has a few old cars and has owend a lot of them. He loves to restore them. Actually when i first strarted daiting my now husband his first car was a 1970 chevy Nova!!! i loved that car!  inspirit of his love for his hobbie he is restoring this For Isla. His gift to her! HE scouted everywhere for the shell. Its his new project! I cant wait to see the final result!




Well keeping with this theme when we went to the thrift store i came across these! 

a little pricey for me since they are old school but i got them! i mean come on classics on VHS? yes!!! specialty since Disney does the whole vault thing.We  have a DVD and VHS in one so i am excited about these!!! and below is actually where i found the Tapes i was referring to on my previous post!

I love doing this Thrifting thing some people will put their noses in the air about "thrifting" but ones persons junk is another's treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment