Friday, October 28, 2011

isla' s journal (Special and sort of private for me)

SO since its private to me ill share only a glimpse of whats inside her Journal...

I started this Journal for my daughter the day after we found out we were expecting. February 5th 2010 I have thoughts and I wanted to share this journey with her so she could see just how much mommy and daddy love her! I write her when ever a milestone happens, or I am emotional. Being pregnant has been the most rewarding experience of my life. It has changed me. I loved every single moment. I love that I was able to give LIFE. I mean i carried her! She was with in me! I still can’t believe it! She is my dream came true. I want to at times smoother her with love and I wish I could find those words that could describe this overwhelming feeling of love any time I see or think of my daughter. She is my passion. My biggest accomplishment!  I want to give this to her on a big moment in her life, not sure just when BUT I know I want her to be able to appreciate it. I was thinking maybe when she graduates high school or gets married, or maybe when she is pregnant with her own. I don’t know what life has in store for her so I figure write her and ill just know when the time is right.
 A little in sight, I have written to her about the following all dated and with how far along we were or after she was already here how many weeks and months she is.


When we found out we were expecting
First time I saw her (love at first sight)
First time I heard her heart beat
When we found out “it’s a girl”!!!!
First time I felt her move
Baby shower
Her Birth-day
First shots
Development
FIRST STEPS!
And most recent her FIRST birthday!

I have added pictures, quotes, iv even kept her band aids from her shots. I know I am obsessed. All these times for me are special though! I love her more than life and I want her to know the love of a mother! I really can’t wait to share this with her! I also keep a keepsake box, and her baby book, as well as her birthday time capsule, along with this journal. I hand write her because I feel like it is more personal to do it this way, everything is technology now and I want her to connect with my messy words. I want her to see I took the time to “write” her. Everything about her journal is special. I don’t slack on this or her baby book because I feel like it is important to know where you came from. I get mushy in there, I often look back for ol times sake and tear up at the moment in my life. I cant wait for her to see mommy’s love for her and my devotion. There is nothing in this whole entire world that could keep me from her! There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for my child! AND YES if we have another I will be doing this for the other child aswell. It would be unfair if I didn’t.

Anything special you do for your little?



5 comments:

  1. Your family is so beautiful and I love the pictures! I am so glad I found your blog through the follower's fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, congrats on your beautiful family. stopping by from the followers fest, i'd love for you to visit my blog and check out the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo, nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing for my babies!! Found you through followers Fest:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so beautiful!! I wish I started something like that for my son. I love it :)

    so happy I found your blog! new follower form the Fall Fest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies THANK YOU! i am so excited to check out the new blogs! iv been out of town and out of internet connection so i cant wait to be able to get to browse these awesome blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete