Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October


















It’s October and we are in the first week of and for me this means the return of my Oh so loved Boots and scarfs! It’s raining today in California! I am loving the brisk nights! feels like an actual season! I love the rain when I am in doors and cuddling! I HATE driving in it, but we must to get anywhere… like work. A HUGE YUCK! So today I got up put on my Jessica Simpson’s and my very festive Halloween socks and my scarf with my light pea coat drove to my favorite gas station coffee spot and continued on my way to work! (Sorry for the run on sentence but this is my blog I do what I want! lol) Have I ever mentioned that I am obsessed with coffee and my favorite coffee shop is usually ANY gas station coffee? Just a little fact about me. I love gas station coffee!  I haven’t been able to blog as I have been swamped!!! But i am back to it and ready to resume my outlet where i can express my self.I have been busy with Birthday party details, getting through the party and then the settling after the storm that was her first birthday and here we are. Isla had her well baby appointment yesterday and got her 12 months shots yesterday and I was crying along with her! My baby got 4! They wanted to go for 5 I was like NO WAY!  Breaks my heart that they make me hold her arms down, I dragged my mother along with me since the hubby was at work! Poor Grama she hates this sort of stuff too! Needless to say they were running behind so it made it that much more difficult since she was already bored by the time our Doctor came in. It’s okay though I love her and she is worth the wait! My daughter was a tad difficult for Dr. Hurley but she got through it and then came the shots! Oh my poor child! She was so good cried of course but by the 3rd one she had stopped and was just complaining! She was like okay lady how many more!!! My poor dolly! I was proud she stopped crying after the nurse left. I was thinking about going to toys r us and buying a doctor set and before her appointments “play” with her to get her used to the stethoscope and ear thing before, she usually does well but this last time not so much! I think it was because she was bored of the wait!  I am not sure if my theory will really work but HEY worth a shot. I use one of those ear things to check her temperature and she does fine with me. I think she was just a little moody this day. After the appointment she was not really her chipper self. Breaks my heart when she falls in to a funk. Although last night she was a huge cuddlier and I didn’t mind one bit! We got through it and now we have to have a follow up appointment for her HepB and flu booster. Ill make sure to schedule this on a Monday so daddy gets to take her! Lol. SO I intend on sharing Isla’s first birthday in a post perhaps tomorrow. We shall see. SO for now this is it! I am ready for a bit of a change so today the husband scheduled me a hair appointment, (I know right how thoughtful! Well helps he works at a salon and is a hair stylist.  I get most of the perks!) I will go dark for the fall I am thinking chocolate brown and maybe some auburn panels somewhere in there.  Add some bangs and vouala! Change. We shall see the outcome! So to kick off the month my nails currently are very festive! They are orange with the OPI shatter! Looks pretty neat! Friday we are going to try on Halloween costumes, Sunday during the day we are hitting the pumpkin patch to start our family tradition and we are OFF to six flags fright fest with the hubby and some friends! Busy weekend but it will be a great one!   


This is me RIGHT now hair Toilet and ALL pardon the B-Room shot!
OPI shatter and Sally Hansen X tream wear in Sun kissed


No comments:

Post a Comment