Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF! And a Rant!


This is ME!


SO it’s Friday as you can tell by my title! I am so energized in spite of going to bed after 2:30 am! I got so much done! I can’t believe how much I can do when my babies are in bed! I did say babies no I don’t have two babies I have one and a husband who is sort of my child…. LOL! I KID! …sort of!  So a run down of my night?

  • Washed ALL clothes from OUR hamper and even got to Isla’s hamper! Double YES!
  • Took out the clothes she no longer fits in and re stocked her dresser with the new clothes from her birthday as well as out stash from baby shower /Grama’s shopping ordeals! All neatly and color organized
  • Went through all her toys she outgrew age appropriate wise put up her new toys, sanitized her toys.
  • Boxed up all her Dr. Brown miracle bottles yes miracle I swear by these NO COLIC here! Since we are transitioning to MILK this weekend! I am keeping only a few easier to clean bottles the rest is sippies! Can I get an OH YEEEEAH!
  • Cleaned out and organized her pantry and now we ONLY have things she really likes, food, snacks, sippies, dishes. Ect.ect.ect.
  • Cleaned the Bathroom, scrubbed the shower
  • I even started the Halloween decorating! EEEEE I am sooooo excited for the pumpkin patch this weekend let the traditions begin! So it is only appropriate
  • To decorate for the little mama’s second Halloween that she can actually enjoy last year she was a month old!
  • Did I mention we got her Halloween costume already!?! Well the little mama is going to be Snow white! She has the perfect hair color, length, curls! She will be a perfect snow white!

PHEW!!!!  AND Breathe* talk about house wife!

I think that’s it! Now I have to battle putting all the clothes away!!! No easy task but we will get through it! Vacuum; make some fruit pops, grocery shopping, I am excited for pumpkin patch with the little! We are getting mama, papa, and baby pumpkins!!! YAY!!!
oh but can i please tell you how much i enjoyed my 2AM shower! WOW no interruptions, no questions! usually the hubby will be like "is it going to be a long one?" UGH!!!! no time for me sometimes!!!

So since its Friday and I am trying to get by with the minimum effort I have added the link to her birthday album from my Facebook and making it public! Yay for technology!!!so like i said just click..... right.... Here



Okay well folks! Have a blessed, wonderful day and weekend!

I can’t wait for the end of my day, I get to see my bestie and be with my child until Monday!!!! Always my highlight!

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya sister! You're my inspiration- I'm on fall break (a teacher) and I always say I can't get anything done with my 2 year old around. BTW- the terrible twos keep me up way late too!
    Super cute blog and I love all your adorable sidebar photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH! i am still new to this whole blog thing! but boy does it feel awesome to be able to "rant" or express my self! :) i seriously want to know how some of those super mama's out there get anything done!?! PLEASE! lol! i cant seem to put away the clothes that are washed and been piling up! let alone give my toes some tlc! ;) sigh* the terrible twos! oh my!

    ReplyDelete