Monday, October 10, 2011

Short and sweet



Isla and all her cuteness!
Its Monday and I kind of feeling like I have the “Monday blues” YUP! I sure do!!!!
I am stuck at work while the husband and the little are probably lying in bed cuddling! Jealous mama over here!!!! Ugh. So I am at work with a little down time so what do I do? Write a post. Sure why not? To be honest with you I get a lot more “me” stuff done while I am at “work” shhh don’t tell the boss! It’s kind of bad that I use this time to get things done. BUT hey my work is done and I have a lot of down time. What do I do while at “work” maybe ill save this for a future post.

SO the weekend is behind us and I am bummed. Mondays are always so hard on me! I hate leaving my little mama! So what did we do this weekend? Hmmmm.

We are sort of obsessed
Friday didn’t really do much but some running around errands kind of stuff after work the best part is I got to do this with the bestie! Saturday spent the day with my favorite girl some decorating, cleaning, friends, UFC fight, went out on the town. Mama got tipsy normally doesn’t do this but it was so much fun 3 beers, a shot, 2 glasses of champagne, long island did me good. Yes I am a light weight. All topped off with some McDonald's late at night! Can you say Big mac?!?!! Ugh back to my better eating habits going forward! And again the bestie joined! Yay!  Sunday we were supposed to go to pumpkin patch BUT something’s or someone upset me and I didn’t feel like going, but we are def going this weekend because we decided we shouldn’t let fun sucker,cynical people interfere with our family fun! The walls are closing in on us fast! We need to make a move! Sunday was literally a lazy Sunday a whole lot of nothing and pizza!!!! Mmmm for pizza! I had so much fun with our little and playing around! It was a good weekend after all!
My LITTLE BIG girl!
But oh my gosh WARNING: BAD MOMMY MOMENT! i have to share this with you all, So my daughter is teething right?! currently we are at 6 4 on top 2 on bottom, Well i noticed she was a little annoyed and gnawing on anything she can get her little hands on. Well I hate giving her medication unless absolutely needed so after my attempts with cold objects seem to be doing nothing for her I decided to give her some Humphrey’s to ease her, well I understand that these and Hylands were removed from market right? Well I had given to her in the past after this “recall” and I noticed nothing different. I still had these in stock. Well I gave in and gave her two little pallets and all seemed well. I notice she was sort of falling down (not hard she would be crawling and would just lay back and stay down) I’d help her up and she would just throw her body around sort of like if she was drunk. She has this walking thing down so I was not sure why she would be so sloppy.  And she seemed really loopy and would just lie down on the floor and attempt to get up. I WAS FREAKING OUT! So the husband and I stayed close and watched her had her on the bed with us watching Club house Disney  until it seemed to have passed, gave her food, and water. Holy WOW I was freaked! I threw those away! I couldn’t believe the effect! I felt terrible! I will never medicate her again!  I felt like a bad mommy!  So i though id share this with you since I found it to be something disturbing and it’s something to watch out for. Well that’s all for me guys! SO Now back to work for me! Yuck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment