Thursday, October 20, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Its that liky time again..... 



Click for Mrs. Mama


  1. is it really Thursday already?!?!.



  1. My baby has been sick this whole week we are getting there as far making progress sick baby  = mommy’s brain everywhere+ baby wanting mommy+mommy’s brain everywhere. But I love that she wants me! I love being able to cuddle her and LOVE that I am ALL she wants.


  1. I got my hair fixed from the dark side back to some lighter add in’s  making this mama feel more like her self again. Have you ever felt after trying something new you just don’t look the same? Well I was! 


    1. Isla is so hilarious any baby she see’s on tv, magazines, her books she says  Eyyye-lahhh (isla) I love hearing her say her own name! What a smarty miss smarty pants!!! She has been doing this since she was 10 months old! Grama taught her! Mommy: baby what’s your name? Isla: eyyyeee-lahhhh! High pitcha dn all! LOVEEEEEE itttttt!

    1. I seriously need to learn a way to be a stay at home mama like pronto I hate being away from her!

    1. I cant believe we are in the last weeks of September! Like seriously?!?! Can you say Merry Christmas!?!?! Geeeze seriously where in the world has the time gone?

    1. So keeping with number 6 I am starting an early tradition with Isla, mommy is going to write a letter to Santa and mail it out for her, I am doing this through a service letters from Santa. I can’t wait to be able to do this with her and actually have her write her own letter. This year is more for her Journal!

    1. We went to the pumpkin patch! Finally! So we are taking on carving the pumpkins for Sunday! YAY!!!! 
    Confession: it was my first time at the pumpkin patch! Can you believe it 25 and never been?!?! I was a little more excited than Isla to say the least lol!

    1. New Hobby I love to look through my emails and find my “cookie of the day” from Martha Stewart email and print it out for my cook book! I also have been going crazy printing out the fun Halloween ones to add to my collection!
    Confession: I already have a craft binder where I keep ideas of crafts to make with kids, let alone recopies to make yummy fun treats. Im lame I know it will prob be another year before I can really bust those suckers out!!! But ill be prepared!!!


    10. I watched the Casey Anthony THS on E and totally cried. I am heated all over again. Moving on!
    11.  Forgive me for sucking at blogging this week! I have been tending to my sickie baby and by the time I have a spare moment I am ZZZZZZZZ….

    Seeeeeriously ready for 5 PM Friday!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment