Friday, October 14, 2011

Reality check (This is a very sensitive/ and graphic matter)


Its Friday and today i want to get serious.

Some days like today, I wake up and I think about how blessed I am and how I got so lucky enough to be a mother.  I don’t know why I still can’t believe that my daughter is here and that she is mine. As i leave for work and i watch my baby sleep i thank the lord for her. There are times where I am so overwhelmed with emotion I can’t stand it and I kiss her so hard she will literally push me away now. I love her more than there are words to ever describe this feeling. I get a rush and I want to hold her so tight she may pop! Lol! I would never do anything to inflict pain on my child! That’s just how much I love her. Yesterday on my drive home I was so giddy about walking in the door and her looking up and doing her usual smile and now that she walks her charge towards me where she will shut her eyes so tight and lunge at me. I was in my car thinking wow I have a baby! How did I get so lucky? This little girl is my world. If she were old enough she would probably tell me I am smothering her, thank god she can’t really talk yet so I have a couple of years to get away with all this holding and kissing I give her. I hate leaving her. This is why I make it a point to go home for lunch EVERY DAY I try to be there as much as possible! It’s a routine! i love to spend time with her if I could she would never leave my sight. Often she falls asleep In our bed and before I put her in her crib I hold her and smell her and softly kiss her. I think about those moments and I could just cry! My heart is so over joyed when I am with her! This little girl changed me and I won’t ever be the same! The way she receives me makes it all worth it! I look at her little face as she plays, and I tear her beautiful chubby cheeks and the way her little expressions are when she looks at an object makes me melt. I love her more than I have ever loved anything and anyone in my life. With out her I would die! I know now this feeling and I don’t ever want to be with out! I look at what my life has become and NOTHING else matters. Not going out. Sleep. NOTHING I miss nothing of my life before her. NOTHING. She is life! I created her and gave her life, God gave me her and I pray that he keeps her safe her whole life through I don’t ever want her to be with out anything she loves or needs. I think of those women who abandon their children and those mothers that don’t seem to care for them and my heart breaks. I don’t get it! Or the mothers that kill their children. My sister in law told me about this child and her name is Brianna I could not control my self and I was disturbed and crying like she was my own. How could someone do this? My heart hurts! i have linked the video here ( but please it is very graphic and disturbing if you are easily offended don't click) Any form of abuse to a child is something that should not be tolerable. Verbal abuse is the same thing in my eyes. There are children who long to be held and loved. We need to increase the awareness and speak up if you see something troubling. These little beings did not ask to be brought in to this world! I love my daughter. I am blessed I have her! I don’t take my days with her for granted. So I say if you have children make sure you take the time to hold and love your child. Be patient. YOU are lucky to have them.
Make them feel special EVERYDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment