Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Rambles

I CANT WAIT!

As I sit and think about how big my baby is getting I often day dream of the day she will be able to hold me and say those words I can’t wait to hear “mommy I love you”
This brings me to my rambles; my daughter is 45 days away from being 1! Where oh where has the time gone. When they tell you to enjoy the time you have boy did they mean it! Luckily I always make the most of my time with Isla! The time sure does fly by! SO expect a sappy. Mushy, gooey, LOVE note on the 26th of September I am sure I will be a mess that day! I already intend on taking that day off and spending it with my world! Just so happens daddy will be with us since Monday is his day off! Anyway

 I can’t wait: (in no particular order)

*I cant wait to teach you how to walk
*To write you notes and sneak them in your lunch box
*I cant wait to roll around in the grass with you
*I can’t wait to wake you up in the middle of the night just to enjoy some hot chocolate under the stars just you and me!
*To pull you out of school for a mommy and me mani and pedi seesh( like Grama did with me)
*I cant wait to be the one who kisses any of your boo boo’s
*I cant wait until the day you can really hold me
*I cant wait until we can play make over’s
*I can’t wait until the day I go in my closet looking for my favorite shirt to discover it’s in your closet!
*I cant wait to bake cupcakes with you
*I can’t wait to paint pretty pictures and get all messy!
*I cant wait for our cuddle sessions as we watch a movie of your choice
*I cant wait to go on long walks with you
*To go watch chick flicks with you   
*To have a ladies day out with you
*I cant for the day you come to me for advice
*I cant wait to hear about your first kiss, the first time you fall in love, I even want to hold you when you cry
*I cant wait to teach you how to walk in heels
*I cant wait to give you a lesson on make up application
*I cant wait to experience the world with you and show you what’s out there

There are so many things I can’t wait for but most of all I CANT WAIT to love you my whole life through, I will tell you each and every day just how much I love you! You have changed my world Isla you make me better and for that pretty baby I thank the lord above for choosing me as your mommy, there will never be words to describe this feeling, this connection between a mother and their child. It is an emotion that is felt and no words are needed to express.

I love you through and through!

No comments:

Post a Comment