Friday, August 26, 2011

ONE MORE MONTH

It is so very hard to believe that in one month i will have a one year old! Where has the time gone!?!
My daughter is 11 months old today!!! Today it has been 11 months since god blessed me with my real life angel! It has been the BEST 334 days of my life! I look at her and I am amazed every single day! Isla is the best thing (other than daddy of course) that has ever happened to me, let me rephrase that Isla is the best thing that has ever happened to us. She is our biggest accomplishment, life so much more rewarding with her in it! Being parents is the best feeling in the ENTIRE world! Iv learned so much with her, I have learned about me, about her, and about my husband. There have been some not so easy times but its been nothing major. I am learning to be a good mother which I feel IV taken on very well, its funny how that works its instant how you just know. I am surprised how well I know my daughter I love that I can read her little face and know just what she needs. Its part of being a mother. I am trying to create memories with her teaching her about life, stopping to smell the roses now. For her I have endless amount of time I stop to admire her and cuddle her any chance I get I know I frustrate her sometimes, but Isla mommy just can’t help her self your too cute!!!
So let’s see Isla is crawling at 60 MPH lol. She pulls her self up from anything
She is a great eater, napper, and sleeper. This child is perfect! Since the day we brought her home it’s been cake, it’s been BLISS   I am not just saying this If I was guaranteed all my babies would be like her I would have 12! Grandpa would always try to make her cry because we hardly ever heard her cry. You would walk in to the house and people would question if a newborn really lived here, often get complimented about what a good baby she is... Let’s just hope this roll over to the Toddler stage ;) I may not be so lucky.
Isla you are weighing 17.8 pounds
Im not too sure how long you are I do remember Dr Hurley always tells us you are above average length and you are petite weight but she loves how beautifully you are growing.
She is really impressed at how well you keep eye contact and understand commands! You are a genius I tell ya!
You say a total of 4 understandable words:
 Mama,
 Dada,
 Agua( water)
Teddy
You talk a lot though and I LOVE IT! You are so much fun your little personality oozes out!
You love daddy, BUT you are still in full MAMA mode! And I LOVE IT!!!!

You love to cuddle and this week you did something that made me feel so special I always go home on my lunch but you were sleeping so you didn’t see mama but I saw and kissed you, well I walked in from work and your face lit up! And you looked me dead in the eyes and threw your self on me, looked and more cuddles, looked and held on to me! GOD how rewarding is this! Its like you really missed me! Thank you so much for those moments my angel! You have no idea what you mean to mommy! In one month you will be mommy’s and daddy’s ONE year old! WOW!


I love you through and through little girl! 
PS: you could stop growing now! thanks! 


On This Day In 2010

Dayana BenavidezI have never lived on someones every move like I do now,I love her every poke, kick, nudge,hiccup! I l love this little girl! I can't wait for the day that our eyes meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment