Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Image A-D


I just had to post this no reason!

My Stats:
Pre- baby I ranged from 110-118
When I got pregnant 118
When I walked in to have my daughter 156!
3 months post baby 115 yup less than when I was pregnant
10 months 108 my lowest YET now I know you all may be thinking too skinny! Blah blah… see all through high school I was actually 105-112 range and during the day I fluctuate a few pounds. I am happy with my weight. I am 5’3 so I am a Shorty I am petite body frame, IV always had curves so my weight does not look sickly. What matters most to me is how I fit in my clothes and how I feel. Judge me if you must but I know what looks good on my body and what feels good. I am not perfect. Nor do I try to be, what matters to me is that I am comfortable in my own skin. I also LOVE that my husband LOVES my body pre and post! He is amazing to me makes me feel beautiful always! I am my worst critic I will admit that I have my issues and I work at them as best as I can and work through my “trouble” zones.  With that said I LOVE and APPRECIATE my body… now. Since having Isla I have a greater appreciation on a woman’s body, be it little, big, tall, short. I appreciate my body for what it has blessed me with! It is so amazing what a female body can do and endure. My body created and carried a life. To me that is beautiful and all the “scars” that come with it. In my case I can say I got lucky and didn’t get any stretch marks on my belly, I got some on the inside of my thighs but that was already pre existing and aren’t too terrible so I cant complain. What I am uncomfortable with per say my insecurity are my boobs! YEP! Or lack of. See I used to be what you called a full B now I am what feels like a SMALL A! They aren’t just an A though they are a pair of saggy no umff A I can’t create cleavage for the life of me. When I had my daughter I was a D can you believe it a D I was not able to breast fed her so I pumped for three months, I tried so hard to have her latch on and even seeked the lactating nurse and nothing. See my daughter was born with low blood sugar so they had me offer her the bottle nipple to get it to spike so she refused my breast, I tried and tried to get her through out those 3 months and NADA! So I did what I could and pumped and my boobies went south and I am okay with that. Sort of. Hubby said if I am really insecure he supports me and my mommy “boob job” I don’t want anything big at all after all I am a mommy now it is strictly to make me feel better and fill out a size A bra! Geeze! No not literally a size A I want maybe a small C, I just need more on the top my boobs have NO elasticity! Like NONE! They fall flat like pancakes. My only regulation is to wait until we decide to have anther baby. We will see how that goes. My body did things I never could have imagined, I LOVED being pregnant! I had the best pregnancy! I enjoyed every bit! Part of that may have been because I had no symptoms other than the obvious fatigue, no sickness is where I am getting at. I did however suffer from a partial placenta previa which affected us sexually and towards the end my hips KILLED! I hurt so bad I hated moving! My body is my wonderland and I love it more for the gift I was given, I try my best to stay active and on top of my diet as far as eating things that are good for me although I could do a little better but it works, I maintain.  No one is perfect and if you are then more power to you. I strive to see my daughter grow up one day and by that I will try my hardest to keep my self and my family healthy. This post is about me expressing that it is okay to have insecurities, I am sure we all have them but as cheesy as it is love your self for you and what you do have, what you may not see as beauty others may. I carried my daughter for 37 beautiful weeks I was pulled, poked, punched, and kicked, but best of all I felt those flutters and for that I say I love YOU body! And thank you for my miracle! Isla baby you were good to mommy! For that I thank you!

on to the pictures

pre baby
post( 10mths)



37 weeks i was HUGE funny how they used to actually
tell me i was tiny. yeah right!
3 months post
left view post pudge

right view post





 apologize for the format of the pictures it looked neatly organized on my draft then preview well... i am still getting the hang of it! any who i labeled accordingly





No comments:

Post a Comment