Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Miscellaneous Wednesday

The things i miss about being pregnant


I loved being pregnant.
i had a wonderful pregnancy.
it was 37 weeks long.
I got the perfect baby and if they guaranteed my next baby to be this perfect i would do it time and time again.

i miss seeing the monitor and seeing that little heart beat flicker on the screen
i miss going to the doctor and hearing the heart beat
i miss feelings the "flutters"
i miss seeing the way my tummy expanded to make room
i miss being able to eat WHATEVER i wanted because ladies i didn't hold back this pregnancy and ate as i pleased.
i miss how everyone was always polite and held doors, let me cut in line, gave me the "awe" look
i miss when you were strong enough to move feeling those kicks
i miss being able to see your movements like literally see you move
i miss watching your hiccups
i miss rubbing my belly
i miss how cute my belly got
i miss the anticipation- i loved not knowing what was coming...
i miss having a "secret" the husband and i shared before we told the world!

although there are things i did actually miss, i am glad that its behind me becuase it blessed me with the most wonderful feeling in the world, being a mother is like no other feeling possible












On This Day In 2010

Dayana Benavidez: Nap time in the confrencess room for my lunch!
 
ah to be preggo!!! lol quiet fitting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment