Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Miscellaneous Wednesday’s my mommy must haves

My mommy must have baby products  I would have to say my favorite top five items were and still are in constant rotation are as follows and in no particular order... i want to express that i research and am so "anal" about anything i give my daughter. i go all out i mean my husband makes fun of me becuase i research an item until the end of the earth! when we get an item i either go online or mail in the "recall" for in case something comes up i want to be notified i save all manuals and file away in our important paper work. These items are ones i loved and wanted to share.  so enjoy!

Exersaucer- any kind you find adequate for your child is just fine I had three different ones for her one that was stationary, one she was able to jump in and one she was able to “ride” in the other where she was able to go around the whole thing and run around and boy did she. Later in her age we are able to remove the seat and it’s an activity table I love anything that you can use multiple ways.
Boppy pillow- I used this when I was pregnant to get comfortable to with my big belly beats spending on the preggo sleep pillow. Then when she came and I attempted to breast fed, I also used to lay her when she was all swaddled and took her nap. She loved to use it to sleep. I would also use it as she was starting to sit on her own behind her as a support pillow I LOVE this!!!!




Pack n play- I LOVE THIS it makes it easy access to travel with baby and any overnight trips at Grama’s or anywhere we may be staying. Bring it to the park, beach, anywhere you would be out for a while and baby nap may be needed.






Diaper Genie- This completely hides the smells of dirty diapers. It really really really does!! I was so amazed by this little baby! It sure beats walking the diaper out after each doo doo! I highly recommend this as one of the top registry! Also the refills are a little pricey BUT they last forever per role!










My baby Brezza- I made my daughters baby food from the time she was able to have solids to just recently. I researched all my options and decided on this system! I LOVED it made it so simple for me to have full control of what I was giving my daughter. I would buy all organic, wash, peel, dice and just steam AND let the machine do its thing I would then put it in to containers I bought at BRU labeled and refrigerated and or froze for later feeding.They have an awesome space saver stacking trays for easier storing. Baby Brezza has a very impressive customer service, i had ONE issues with my machine after a while nothing huge, but it was so simply to get my questions answered and my machine replaced. Super speedy turn around. i also have their cutting board since i am a stickler for germs and what not i STRICTLY use the cutting board for my daughters produce. the little spatula was a little convenient plus. HIGHLY recommend this product. if you are interested i have attached a link to their products. right here.  I loved making her food!










Bonus Item i had to throw out there: 

BUMBO- i loved this product too i used to love to sit her in it while i would get ready in the morning right next to me infront of the mirror. i took it every where beach, park, mom's, you name it it came i handy all over the house i even fed her in it for sometime when i felt like her highchaqir was massive compared to her little size! i love it! 




These were my favorite items i could have ever used and highly recommend it to anyone, this is strictly my own judgement and my own personal review, my suggestions if you are looking to purchase for your self or for someone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment