Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random Love note...

It is midnight and daddy and i are settling in to bed after watching a movie and sharing a slice of chocolate cake daddy chose the movie and it was a great choice he knows me so well! I chose the chocolate cake.  Like I said we were in bed having our usual pillow talk and you like always is the topic we love to discuss. How cute you were this evening! How well you did rushing around in your walker and how you got that thing down, breaking and reversing and getting your self out of a small space. The way you pull your self up on everything and anything possible... the way you got this crawling thing down! you amaze us! We can’t resist and interrupt your task of crawling over to the ball because you look so darn cute making your way over to the ball and extending your little arm out in hopes to be close enough to grab and get in to the sit up position like you do and throw us the ball. Well daddy grabs you so effortless and smothers you with kisses and brings you to the couch where I am already waiting you are cracking up at the way daddy is tickling you! You stand up on the couch holding your self up as we watch you both of us smiling from ear to ear and you eating it all up! I am there watching you and daddy play but my mind is else where I am out of my body admiring what life is truly about, moments like this melt my heart. I NEVER could have imagined just how much and how passionately I could love, until you. I love your daddy more than life little girl, but you were really that missing puzzle piece who pieced my heart complete! You are life. You manifested from my dream of one day becoming a mother in to this beautiful creation I can hold and kiss… you are so loved and so very blessed to be surrounded with all the ones who love you like we do but daddy and I are the most devoted. You gave meaning to my life that I never knew existed sweet baby girl, my heart will never be the same. Now daddy and I get to teach you to learn to walk and talk and teach you to pray and to love. I look at you in admiration and can’t believe that with God I created you! It is so wonderful to see the fruit of the love daddy and I share for one another and see you smile at me. Words will NEVER describe this overwhelming emotion, I am already a very sensitive emotional person and from the moment I saw you the deepest love I have ever felt flooded through every part of me. I appreciate this miracle I call “you” I take in the moment and visualize what our life with you in it now will be and these dreams I hope to one day see reality, the previous entry I wrote you shares Isla’s and mommy’s to do list and in our list mama I am cant wait to scratch them off one by one creating memories. So tonight daddy and I couldn’t resist picking you up from your crib while you  sleep and laying you with us we couldn’t help but kiss you so and selfishly waking you up because we missed you and wanted to see your face light up the way it does even if we wake you, YOU are never grumpy! You always greet us with smiles as you did this night and we played with you for a few minutes and held you and kissed you and daddy and you communicated the way you do with your little grunt language… we are blessed. This is bliss. So daddy got up and made you a bottle and we put you back down to sleep as we took turns kissing your face and you drifted to sleep I love to admire the way your daddy looks at you, the love in his eyes truly makes my heart skip, you are so lucky to have him as a daddy so lucky to have parents who not only share the love for you but love each other so much. WE are lucky or I should say I AM lucky to be in love with my best friend, my rock, my soul mate!  I wish you more than this feeling, I wish for you to know what it is to love and be loved in return. I want to you know you are and I am quoting daddy “our biggest accomplishment” nothing can compare to you!        

I love you forever ill like you for always as long as I am living my baby you will be…

"When a woman puts her finger for the first time into the tiny hands of her baby and feels that helpless clutch which tightens her very heart strings, she is born again with her newborn child"…
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment